Confession

*Ground beta*

As Yozora and Yaoyorozu were sparring, Yozora kept thinking about his crush for her.

"Ok so I was thinking, my shield is pretty strong but not strong enough to withstand Midoriya's or your power. Have any suggestions to what material I should use?" Yaoyorozu asked with curiosity.

"I suggest titanium. It's very lightweight and durable, it only ever breaks after a strong impact." Yozora said as he tapped his armor.

"Ah ok then. Thanks Yozora." Yaoyorozu said with a smile. She practiced making a new shield but was struggling quite a bit.

After some time, she was able to make it and was so happy with herself. "Look Yozora! I did it!" Yaoyorozu shouted with excitement. "Congrats Yaoyorozu!" Yozora shouted. They went to hug each other and Yozora enjoyed it very much.

"Ok let's try it out." Yozora said as he charged up to 50%. Yaoyorozu got the shield ready to defend. Yozora punched it and Yaoyorozu was only pushed back but other than that she was ok. "It worked! Thank you Yozora for the help." Yaoyorozu said with a smile that Yozora fell for. Literally.

He fell face first on accident because of how much he loved that smile. "Omg, Yozora are you ok?!" Yaoyorozu asked as she helped him back up on his feet. "Y-yea I'm ok." Yozora said as he dusted himself off. He looked into Yaoyorozu's eyes and just felt a stronger liking towards her.

"It's now or never Yozora." Yozora told himself.

"Yaoyorozu there's something I need to tell you." Yozora asked. "Of course Yozora. You can tell me anything." Yaoyorozu said with a reassuring smile.

Yozora took a deep breathe and got down on one knee and took off his helmet. Yaoyorozu was so confused.

"Momo Yaoyorozu, I like you so much. And I don't mean it as a friend. I mean it as a lover. I want you to know that you're one of the greatest people I've ever met. So I ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" Yozora asked showing his face with a smile.

"Yozora... I-I..." Yaoyorozu was stunned at what Yozora told her and she didn't know how to respond. Next thing they heard is an alarm coming from the entrance. "We have to go." Yaoyorozu said as she ran over to the entrance.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course she is going to say no. She doesn't feel the same about me, we've only know each other for a few months and I just ughhh." Yozora told himself as he ran to the entrance.

"Everyone stay here. I'm going to UA and see what's wrong. Iida, you're in charge." Aizawa said as he went out of ground beta.

"Alright everyone, stay put until Mr Aizawa comes back." Iida said.

Authors note: so the time finally came. Yozora asked out Yaoyorozu. I'm glad he had the courage. Anyways on to the next chapter