Coming back.

Yozora woke up and looked around. He was in the sky falling at a fast rate. He looked at himself and saw the stab wound but noticed it stopped bleeding.

"Ok I'm back so the first thing I need to do is get on ground and find everyone." He thought.

"I'll activate some of my power to fall faster and then catch myself when I punch the ground." He thought as he was thinking of a percentage to use.

"80%!" He yelled as he shot his legs in a rocket position to speed towards the ground. He charged up his fist and then as he was about to hit the ground. He punched it and then landed safely from the impact.

He was looking where he was. He was in an open field. He activated his power to enhance his smell and his hearing to look for his classmates.

"Found you." Yozora said as he changed into his wolf form and ran east. He was now able to control it and use it at will.

*Class 1-A in a camping site*

After their encounter with death, everyone was just trying to heal and think of the next plan. Midoriya, Bakugou, Iida, and Todoroki were all in a tent trying to come up with the next plan.

"Ok we need to find a way to take down Death. Without one of our heavy hitters, we'll need to use our ranged attacks to the max." Midoriya said as he was looking through his notes.

"We'll just blast her to bits. All we need to do is get everyone to attack her up close at once. That way she won't be quick enough to get us all." Bakugou said as he laid down.

"That won't work Bakugou, you must understand that what we're fighting is a very skilled and powerful villain. She was able to withstand your explosions and my ice and fire. We must not risk our classmates anymore than we already have." Todoroki said as he was looking at Bakugou.

"We must acknowledge our strengths in order to take her down. While we are still healing, we must acknowledge that some of the damages we've received. They are going to affect us in the long run and we'll need to make sure she doesn't exploit that." Iida said as he placed his hands on his knees.

While they were all discussing about what to do next, everyone was healing and just trying to take a breather. Everyone was just trying to make the light of it... except for one.

Ever since they ran from the battle they lost, Yaoyorozu has had nothing on her mind but being worried for Yozora. After hearing that he might as  well be dead, that did something inside of her.

She never has felt like this way before. All she wanted to do was just separate herself from everyone and reflect on her moments with Yozora. She then remembered what Yozora told her.

"... will you be my girlfriend?" Yozora's words kept crossing her mind. She never gave him an answer because she wasn't sure about how she felt about him. At first she saw him nothing more than a best friend but after seeing him potentially die, a new feeling emerged... love.

He trusted her with his pain and she always admired how strong, smart, and caring he was. So if she could ever see him again, she would respond with yes.