Lockdown

After telling Aizawa and the police about what they saw, they had forced the school on lockdown and made the students stay in their dorms until further notice.

"Man this sucks!" Kaminari said as he sat on the couch. "This for your protection, dunce face. If you wanted to get killed then go outside." Bakugou said as he was sitting in a single chair.

Other than Kaminari, everyone else was fine. Except Yozora. He has been sitting in his room and was only thinking about what he saw.

"That was Death." Yozora thought as he was sitting down. He was scared of what could happen in the future and was scared for his friends.

"I need to be ready when she attacks." Yozora thought as he was lifting a dumbbell. He looked at the picture of him and his mom.

"I'll do this for you mom." He said as he was working out. He then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said as he put the dumbbell on the ground. It was Midoriya. "Oh hey Midoriya, it's been a while." Yozora said with a smile.

"Hey Yozora. You've been in your room ever since this whole lockdown has started. Is something on your mind?" Midoriya asked as he sat down on Yozora's bed.

"I shouldn't tell anyone about this but in this secret mission I went to, I saw things that scared me. I know it was just plans but I've been having dreams that these wolves told me there is a danger coming that is 'beyond belief' and finding out it was this villain it just got me scared." Yozora said.

"It's ok Yozora, even if you're scared, know that we're going to be ok thanks to the pro heroes." Midoriya said as he smiled a reassuring smile.

"Thanks for telling me that. It made me feel better." Yozora said as he smiled at Midoriya.

"Well I should get going, I got work and I'm going to go lift some weights. See you later Yozora." Midoriya said as he walked to the door into his room.

"See you later." Yozora said. He continued to lift weights.

Death then look around the room and knew someone was here.

"Tch, a couple of kids can't be able to defeat me. Too bad they don't know the real plan." Death said as she moved the Tv and showed the real plan.

She smirked and knew that the age of forgetting is about to end.

"Once I destroy this school, no one will forget to take life seriously." Death said as she finally got her final pieces.

She also looked behind her couch and was finished making her gas. She put it in a bomb and looked at it. "I'm coming UA." She said as he held her bomb.

Authors note: I know this arc was short but it's a very important one. Looks like Death is coming to her plan. And I'm sorry if this part was short and everywhere, writers block kinda hit me. Until the next arc people.