A Special Visit

At this orphanage, Kirā was never the same happy girl as she was.

She became gloomier and never had a reason to smile.

No matter how much the caretakers tried. She just didn't.

All she had left was the necklace that her mom gave her. She vowed to never take it off.

At the age of 6, you expected her to have a quirk but she doesn't. It is believed that she will be born quirkless, like her mother.

All the kids made fun of her for it because they all had quirks. It made their life easier but made her life harder.

She grew a hatred towards them and everyone else. She believes the weak are left behind and that no one cared for her mother or any other death that was happening.

That's why she was always gloomy. She was mourning when no one else would.

One night though... everything changed.

Kirā was sleeping and then in her dream she was in a white room.

"W-where am I?" She asked scared and confused.

She then saw a person in a black cloak in the corner. She approached it.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where I am?" She asked as she tugged the persons cloak.

"Dear child, you have experienced pain that you believe no one else has right?" The person asked in a distorted voice.

"Y-yes I have." She said looking down.

"Did anyone else understand how you feel or did they even try to help you?"

"N-no. No one cared or felt anything like I did."

"Child, I believe you are the next symbol. A symbol to show everyone, death shouldn't be taken lightly." The man said as he turned to face Kirā.

She was shocked at the face. It was just a skeleton head with a hood over it.

"Hold my hand." He said as he put out his boney hand. Kirā was hesitant but agreed. She put her hand on top of the skeleton hand.

"Now I will give you a piece of my power." He said as something purple came from his hand and passed it to Kirā.

She then felt something happen inside her and started floating as her eyes turned full purple. She was in immense pain as she felt the purple power flow through her.

She tried to scream but when she opened her mouth. Purple came out like a beam.

Everything flowed purple and then at an instant, it was the white room again.

"W-what did you do to me?!" Kirā shouted.

"Only a small piece of my power flows in you now. Make the world know that death isn't something to mess with." The skeleton said as he summoned a door and opened it.

Kirā heard the countless screams coming from there.

"Wait!" She yelled as the skeleton stopped in his tracks.

"Yes?" He asked as he faced her.

"What's your name?" She asked in fear.

"Call me... The Grim Reaper." He said as he left the room.

Authors note: in case if you don't understand, Kirā was visited by the grim reaper and has a piece of his power in her now.