Work Studies and Studies

While waiting for Mr Aizawa to come and teach whatever hero stuff he has to teach, Yozora was talking to Yaoyorozu.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, could you come and help me study for the math quiz next Tuesday? I get most of it but I just wanna make sure I fully understand it so I don't have a second thought." Yozora said while facing Yaoyorozu.

"Of course Yozora, we could begin studying tomorrow evening. I could even make my tea to help concentrate." Yaoyorozu said happily.

"Thanks Yaoyorozu." Yozora said with a smile she couldn't see. "She's such a kind person, right mom?" Yozora thought as he touched his mask

Mr Aizawa came into the room. "Good afternoon class. Not much is happening right now but you will be learning about work studies and what better yet to learn about them is from the best of the best. Come on in."

He issued a "come here" motion with his hand and the door opened to 3 students, each showing a different mood and tone.

*Authors note: I'm going to slightly follow the episodes in the anime but I will put in Yozora content in there too. Sorry if it's very confusing*

*After school in the dorms*

"Talk about power, that Mirio guy was no joke." Kaminari said as he sat on the couch. "No kidding he was even able to take on Yozora and Midoriya together. That shows how big of a powerhouse he is." Sero said as he sat next to him.

"Speaking of which, where is Yozora? I remember once we came back to the dorms he just went to the elevator without speaking to anyone."

"He probably just went to lie down after that, he can get tired very easily." Kaminari said.

"Ok so I just use this formula here and then add the two together?" Yozora asked as he was writing this down. "Mmm hm. Looks like you have all of this down. For being a very intelligent person in America, you sure do second guess yourself." Yaoyorozu said while looking through her notes one last time.

"I tend to second guess about every decision I make." Yozora said looking down.

"You don't seem like it. I mean during the pairing exercise, it seemed like you knew what you were doing."

"I guess so but... I didn't even know if it would work. I mean my own father hates how I can't make up my mind. I'm always thinking about other choices and their outcomes and that makes me not make a decision." Yozora said while sighing.

"You never talk about your father or your life in general. Why's that?" Yaoyorozu said while closing her notebook.

"I'm not proud of it and plus there's things I wish I could forget." He said. "You can tell me Yozora, I won't tell a soul and I won't judge you about it." Yaoyorozu said as he put her hand on her heart and her other hand in the air.

Yozora was dead quiet. He was thinking about whether to tell her or not. "I can trust her. She's looks like she isn't lying." He thought to himself. "Ok I'll tell you." Yozora finally said.

Authors note 2: Ok so this arc won't be done in a couple of days since I start school this week. It'll be done in over a couple of days and it will take a long time till I can get time to write. In the meantime I'll have 2 chapters done and it should be enough content until I can finish the arc. Ok happy reading.