Here i am

"Hey Yaomomo, how are you doing?" Jirou asked as she sat next down to Yaoyorozu.

"I don't know. Nothing has felt the same ever since Yozora disappeared. And now I feel so different about him. I can't understand it." Yaoyorozu said as she looked up to the sky.

"What does the feeling feel like?" Jirou asked.

"I don't know. Like I feel like I can put my complete trust in him and I just wanna embrace him to tell him that everything is ok." Yaoyorozu said looking at Jirou.

"Ah, I think you love him." Jirou said with a smug smile.

"What?! N-no of course I don't. I mean what makes you think that?" Yaoyorozu said while blushing.

"The way you phrased your words, how you've been acting like him AND the fact all you've been doing is thinking about him." Jirou said as she teased her.

Yaoyorozu didn't want to admit she liked him because it would distract her from the task at hand. But she knew deep in her heart, that she did in fact love Yozora.

As they were sitting, they heard some rustling in the forest and for some reason, they had chills run down their spine.

"Let's get out of here." Yaoyorozu said as she and Jirou both ran back to camp.

"Guys, there's something coming. Get ready!" Yaoyorozu whispered as she created her staff and hid behind a tree.

Everyone else was getting ready to fight as the rustling got closer and closer. Just then, they saw something they thought they would never see.

"YOZORA!" They all yelled as they all ran to him. Yozora was breathing heavily as he was on his 4s in the ground.

Yaoyorozu took the first hug... and the first kiss. Yaoyorozu tackled him with her hug but accidentally kissed him in the process. Everyone was shocked at what just happened.

Yozora was confused about the kiss but embraced it as he cupped his hand around Yaoyorozu's head.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend!" Yaoyorozu said as tears ran down her face and she went back to kissing Yozora.

Everyone was in disbelief at what just happened. Mina was full of happiness to see this newfound relationship be born.

"Are you ok man? Last time we saw you, you had a hole in your chest and you were bleeding out." Kirishima said as he helped Yaoyorozu and Yozora up from the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine. I mean thanks for me being able to turn into a full wolf, I have super healing and I was able to recover just fine." Yozora said as he took off his metal gloves.

"Though I am quite tired." Yozora said as he yawned. Him being in wolf form drains him dry and he would pass out if he stayed in wolf form for too long.

Kirishima then led him to a tent that Yozora could use for the night. In the morning, Yozora will join the planning group.

*Couple of hours later*

It was dead silent in the night. Everyone was sleeping in their tents. As Yozora was sleeping, he heard a sound. He woke up and activated 80% as he opened his tent. To his relief, it was just Yaoyorozu.

"Oh Yaoyorozu, what are you doing? It's the middle of the night, you should be sleeping." Yozora said as he turned off his power.

"Please call me Momo. Anyways I'm just not that sleepy. I'm just sitting and looking at the night sky." Yaoyorozu said as she looked up.

"Yao- I mean Momo, you should sleep. It'll be best to get your ideas for how to take down Death. I mean who knows how much damage she's done." Yozora said as he sat down next to Yaoyorozu. He held her hand as they both looked into the sky. Yaoyorozu blushed.

"Come on, let's go to sleep. We must be up and early just so we can take Death down and spend our lives together." Yozora said as he pulled Yaoyorozu up and walked her to his tent.

"H-how come we're going to y-your tent?" Yaoyorozu asked while she was blushing very hard.

"To share the tent of course. I mean I don't wanna leave your side and make sure you're safe in my arms." Yozora said with a smile.

"Aw Yozora, that's very sweet of you." Yaoyorozu said as she kissed him.

Both went into the tent as Yozora wrapped his arms around Yaoyorozu. He kissed her head and relaxed himself. He finally found someone that he loves so much.

"I... I love you so much Yaoyorozu." Yozora said as wrapped his hands around Yaoyorozu's waist. Yaoyorozu blushed at his words but smiled.

"I love you too Yozora." Yaoyorozu said as she went to kiss him. They both embraced the kiss and drifted off to sleep.

Author's notes: well I'm glad that things are turning out well. I'm going to be very proud of this arc once it's done. I'm also working on a secret project that'll take time to finish 😉. In the meantime readers, also over 300 reads? Dang guys thanks for reading my story.