Quirk learning

*An hour after dinner*

"Ok everyone make sure you wash your bowl and brush your teeth. Our time to sleep is getting close so everyone needs to be ready." Iida said while washing his plate.

Yozora was the first to finish and the first to go to the elevator. "Hey wait for me, I'm going back to my room too and we could save time." Midoriya said. "That's smart." Yozora said quietly.

As they were walking to their rooms, Yozora said "come into my room." Midoriya had his notebook ready and sat on the beanbag excitedly. "No need to be this excited." Yozora said as he made a small laugh.

"Anyways my quirk is Wolf spirit. I channel the wolf spirits of the forest and I release a powerful attack. And while I use the wolf spirit, I am able to have the abilities of a wolf, whether that be sight, smell, hearing, taste and human stats overall."

"Woah that's so cool! Your quirk is very unique and a powerful combination." Midoriya said as he was writing this down. "A punch at full power is half the strength of an All Might punch." Yozora said while winking. Midoriya couldn't see it though.

"That's a very powerful attack. Even without the powerful attack, your base strength alone is stronger than the average person and you should be able to hold your own and..." Midoriya was beginning to mumble.

"Please stop." Yozora said. "Oh sorry, sometimes I can get carried away." Midoriya said embarrassingly. "It may be strong but it has some drawbacks. One of them is when my muscles tear. I use too much, my muscles tear like paper and it's very painful."

"Very interesting. A bad drawback for such a strong attack." Midoriya wrote.

"Another one is... Schizophrenia... sometimes the spirits would carry people and I would hear their voices in my head and it just hurts a lot." Yozora said while looking away.

"Oh... I'm so sorry." "It's ok, I've learned to handle it very well." "Thank you for telling me, I can't wait to see it in action." Midoriya said as he closed his notebook.

"Thank you for listening. Well I'll see you in class on Monday." Yozora said while closing his door. "Goodbye Yozora." Midoriya smiles and waved goodbye

As Midoriya left, Yozora was getting ready to sleep when his head started spinning and he fell on the ground. The voices were starting to overflow his thoughts.

"Just shut up!" Yozora yelled as he crawled to his drawer and pulled out some type of medicine. He drank it and all the voices went away.

"God I'm glad that's over." Yozora said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead and went to bed.

*Authors note: ok now this is easier to read, so you're welcome. Anyways next arc will be released later on. I have all the notes ready though ;). So enjoy this first arc or the "intro arc" or what I like to call it "the dinner arc"