The First Battle (cont.)

Mineta ran and ran with only one thing on his mind "don't get caught, don't get caught, don't get caught." He didn't realize where he was until he stop to catch his breathe.

"Aw crap, I'm in the middle of nowhere and Midoriya and Jirou aren't around." Next thing he saw was a shadow towering over him. He turned around and screamed to see Bakugou standing over him.

"So you think you could take me on by yourself?" Bakugou asked with an angry tone. "N-no, w-why would I e-ever think t-that?" Mineta said with a shaky voice.

"Well it's your lucky day to show me how strong you are." Bakugou said with a smirk. Bakugou then flew towards him and was ready to explode his face. Mineta screamed then began to run towards the center.

Jirou was running from the smoke while trying to stay alive, but came to realize she was all alone.

"Damn it, we'll lose if we stay separated." She said to herself. She then put her jack into the wall to listen where everyone is.

"Ok everyone is still walking so no one has been captured yet." She then got hit by a boomerang. "OW!!!" Jirou yelled.

She looked where it came from and saw Yaoyorozu holding a boomerang. "I wanted to hit you with range just so you couldn't hear me coming."

Yaoyorozu said. She then created a shield and staff. "Oh great looks like we'll have to fight." She said as she unplugged from the wall and got her equipment ready.

Midoriya and Yozora have been fighting for some time, and Midoriya kept getting slammed into the wall. "Crap, I haven't landed a single hit on him. He's just too fast." Midoriya thought.

"I really don't want to sound like Bakugou but I thought this would be an easy fight." Yozora said with a slight smile. He then went to attack but Midoriya dodge the attack. "Looks like he's learning." Yozora thought to himself.

What Midoriya didn't know is that Yozora was leading him to the trap that was supposed to be for Yozora's group.

All 3 teammates on Midoriya's team were being pushed to the original trap. Midoriya and Jirou both stepped on Mineta's ball and thought the same thing. "They're using our trap against us!"

"Quick Yaoyorozu, give me some rope!" Yozora said while sparring with Midoriya. "Understood." Yaoyorozu said while making rope. "Bakugou take it to Yozora!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugou yelled. He grabbed the rope from the air and threw it to Yozora. "Looks like we won this match." Yozora said to Midoriya. "Not quite." Midoriya said. "One for all 20%!" Midoriya thought.

He was able to jump out of Mineta's ball and kick Yozora in the face. "What the hell?!" Yozora thought as he flew towards Yaoyorozu and slammed into her. Both flew away leaving Bakugou alone.

Yozora and Yaoyorozu finally stopped flying when Yaoyorozu hit a wall. Both were injured quite a bit. "Are you ok Yaoyorozu?" Yozora said as he stood up and helped Yaoyorozu get up. "I'm fine thanks for asking." Yaoyorozu said.

Yozora than realized what happened. "Omg I'm so so so so so sorry!" Yozora said while blushing hard "I didn't know I slammed into your chest." "No no it's ok, don't even worry about it." Yaoyorozu said smiling. "We have to get back to Bakugou." "You're right, let's go." Yozora said while cleaning himself.

Author's note: well this was a good chapter, with a little something happening ;). No ships are being built in this AU. So don't get any ideas.