Outgrown

As more and more time passed, Five became more and more powerful with her quirks and her empathy for others become weaker and weaker. To the point where she didn't care how badly she hurt the league.

"Oh boy what a good training day. Five over here gave me all these bruises and I think that's very kind of her." Toga said going to get the bandages from the kitchen.

"Mm" Five said as she went to her room. She didn't care about what any of them said and only cared about her training.

Death noticed this as the time went on and she didn't say anything. She just looked from a distance.

*middle of the night*

Five had everything ready. She zipped up the final zipper to her backpack and opened her window. She then flew down and started running. She then stopped.

"Where are you going?" Death asked in front of her.

"To do what I want. I don't need you guys anymore and I'm already a master of my quirks." Five said with her right hand behind her back. She was getting ready to attack when the moment struck.

"The doctor told us you'd do this. But I'm not letting you leave." Death said as she summoned her scythe.

"And why not?" Five asked as she did the same with her left hand.

"Because you're my friend." Death said. She then dashed towards Five and swung her scythe.

Five ducked and used her bending to change the ground and shot boulders at Death. Death was able to cut them up just before a wave of fire came towards her.

Death spun her scythe in a propeller motion to take out the fire. She charged at Five and summoned a second scythe so she didn't dodge.

Five took the hits and released a charged fist at Death's stomach. Death flew back and coughed up her air.

There they stood on the training ground. The ground around was torn and burned and left only a barren wasteland of dirt.

"You can't defeat me Death! I'm more stronger than you now! So just give up and let me go!" Five yelled as she shot fire from her left hand and sent dirt chunks towards Death with her right.

Death jumped above the fire and flew towards the ground in a spinning motion. Five dodged it as Death screwed a hole into the ground.

Five then bent the earth terrain and covered the surrounding area Death was in. She then got her bag and started to walk off. The ground then started shaking.

She turned around and saw Death come out angered and her hair being messy.

"I can't let you leave Kazuma!!" Death yelled as she dashed towards Five. Five then kicked air towards Death to push her away.

Death then grew her skeleton wings again and was surprised.

"My quirk must've awakened. I didn't use the drug yet I'm charged up." Death thought. She then flew up and shot purple fire and surrounded Five in a circle of it.

Five then shot water with her hands and put out the fire. She didn't notice Death flying towards her with her jagged scythe. Five dodged it and yet, was able to see her purple eyes and how she had... tears coming out of them.

She knew that Death wasn't fighting to win, but to keep her friend.

Five just grabbed Death's neck and span a bit and slammed Death into the ground. She then ripped off her skeleton wings and scratched her back badly with sharp claws.

"Give up Death. It's over." Five said looking at the ground.

"N-no... I-I'll still fight... f-for my friend... Kazuma..." Death replied with as she was bleeding from her head and was taking heavy breaths.

Five then said something that shook Death down to her core.

"That isn't my name anymore." Five said as she bent the ground to make a sharp rock and pierced Death through her chest. Death coughed up a lot of blood.

Five grabbed her bag from the ground and began to walk away.

"Goodbye Kirā." Five said as her final words to Death as she flew away.

The ground then changed to normal and Death landed on the ground. Her massive hole in her chest was spilling out a lot of blood.

The league came out of the forest.

"What the hell happened?!" Shigaraki yelled out. He then saw the horror. "Oh." Shigaraki said.

"Death no!!" Toga yelled as she went down and held her hand. She was crying from losing her friend.

"Let go Toga. We can't do anything now. Five is her own thing. She does what she wants." Shigaraki said as he turned around and walked back to the base.

Everyone got up and left as well.

**in a nearby city**

Five didn't know what happened to her. After killing Death, her body felt like she was missing a part. Like she needed something to fill it in.

She then saw a man walking up to a women.

"Shhh it's ok." The man whispered into the girls ear. The girl then stopped and stood still.

"Good girl. Let's head to my place." The guy said as he began walking the other way. The girl followed as if she was being... mind controlled.

Five's hand then jerked up. She didn't even know how it did it on its own and then her hand summoned a black orb. The orb the started pulling something in.

The man then stopped and fell to the ground. Something was coming out of his back.

A white orb then came out and the man passed out. The girl shook her head and then ran the other way.

The white orb then went towards the black orb and then was consumed by it.

Five felt charged up. She was confused.

Five's awakened quirk: Killer's snatch: After killing someone, she is able to obtain a new quirk. Though she can't control it and an evil force does it for her.

Five then flew off trying to think of what to do next.

She then remembered what Death told her. She smiled and knew exactly where to go.

Authors note: well... looks like Death is gone. She was a really fun villain and seeing her pass away is heartbreaking. I wonder what this next arc holds. Until then my readers.

(Sorry for the long chapter)