The First Battle (finale)

"How did he get stronger?" Yozora thought as they were running back to the center. "Looks like I'll have to up my power." He thought. His visor showed he increased his power to 110%.

"One punch and my arm is gone." Yozora thought. Both Yaoyorozu and Yozora came to the scene of Bakugou dodging and trying not to get captured.

"Took you two long enough!" Bakugou yelled. "Now hurry up and get these losers!" Midoriya noticed Yozora and Yaoyorozu. "We need to lose Yozora so he won't get us." Midoriya thought.

"One for all 100%!" He thought as he went for a Detroit smash. Yozora saw this and went to punch him too. "Yozora stop!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

Next thing that happened was a clash of two fists from Yozora and Midoriya. Both attacks were so powerful that it caused a shockwave through the whole building.

The winds coming from the attack blew everyone away. The punches blew them both super fast until they slammed into a wall.

Midoriya coughed up blood as Yozora's helmet was broken and you could see his hair and eye. Yozora's metal fist was also broken and his arm was all red and he couldn't move it. "Crap, looks like my right arm is done." Yozora thought.

He looked up and saw Midoriya's arm. "Holy crap! What happened to his arm?!" Yozora thought. Next thing he heard the timer. "Time! Team 1 is the winner."

"Wait what? How did we win?" Yozora said. Turns out after everyone was blown away by the attack, they were able to capture their opponents in time.

"Well congrats to us." Yozora said. He went to Midoriya to help him up. "You were an amazing opponent Midoriya, the strongest I've ever seen." "T-thanks." Midoriya said while trying to get up.

"Let me help you." Yozora then had Midoriya on his back as he went to the front of the cement building.

All of the people in this round were tired and injured in more ways than one. Luckily Recovery girl was there to take them to her medical tent.

All of them then passed out on the beds. "Looks like that was a rough training course." Recovery girl said to herself.

Everyone in the spectator room was shocked. "What the heck just happened?!" They all said at once. "That was so crazy! I don't even know what happened!" Kaminari said.

"That was some crazy battle, we haven't seen anything like that ever since the beginning of school!" Mina yelled. "Guess Midoriya has some competition." Kirishima said.

"How can anyone compete with that? Nothing will ever be as eventful as that fight." Sero said."it doesn't matter, team 6 and team 5 get ready it will be your turn." Aizawa said.

Authors note: well this was a fun chapter, hopefully you enjoyed that first battle. The second and third round aren't that important since Yozora isn't really in the teams. Sorry. Anyways ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER