Dad..?

While everyone was relaxing and enjoying their lunch, there was a knock on the door. Everyone was confused since they weren't expecting anyone. "I'll get it!" Mina yelled

She ran over to the door and opened it a little. "Oh hello sir, what can I do for you?" Mina asked.

"Oh him? Yeah he's here! You wanna come inside?" Mina asked. Everyone was confused on who she was talking to.

Mina opened the door and Yūfukno came in. Everyone was shocked at how buff this guy was. He had an All Might build and that surprised everyone.

Yozora was the most surprised and he was starting to freak out and shake. Yaoyorozu noticed this and held his hand. He began to calm down.

Yūfukno began looking around the room and saw his son. "Ah Yozora, it's been a while. How have you been son?" Yūfukno asked as he walked over to Yozora.

"SON?!?!?" Everyone thought at once. They didn't think that person was Yozora's father.

Yozora hid Yaoyorozu behind him just in case. "I've been... well dad." Yozora said.

"Ah looks like you took off your mask for once. Finally ready to not hide anymore?" Yūfukno said while laughing.

"I've finally accepted who I was. That doesn't mean I have to hide my self." Yozora said. His eyes began to change from black to a faint purple.

"Also what's with the ears and tail? Never have I seen you ever take them out before." Yūfukno said with a smile but with confusion as well.

"It's now a permanent side effect of my quirk. I can't remove them anymore." Yozora said as he put one hand on his wolf ear.

"Now why are you here?" Yozora asked.

"Don't you know? I just wanna congratulate my son for taking down a super villain." Yūfukno said with a smile.

"Well actually it wasn't just me. It was all my friends." Yozora said as he stood up. He had Yaoyorozu stand up as a well. She could tell he was stressing out based on how tight his handgrip was.

"I'm sorry to bother you Mr. Ōkami, but hi I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." Yaoyorozu said with a smile as she went to shake Yūfukno hand. She wanted to let Yozora destress so she took over.

His smile faded as he went to shake her hand. "You wouldn't be related to the Yaoyorozu's, would you?" Yūfukno asked.

"Yes they are my family. I know that you work with them." Yaoyorozu said while smiling.

"And what is your importance to my son?" Yūfukno asked as he noticed they were holding hands.

"Oh Yozora hasn't told you? We're dating and I'm his girlfriend." Yaoyorozu said as she stood right next to Yozora.

"Really? Huh who would've thought. You know Yozora never chats with me anymore. I see that as a bit rude don't you think?" Yūfukno replied staring at his son.

"Well I best be going now. You guys should be worrying about other things so it was nice meeting you all. Goodbye Yaoyorozu and Yozora." Yūfukno said as he looked at the couple.

As Yūfukno sat in his car, he was angry that his own son was with a family he despised. He then called a number.

"This is UA reception. How can I help you?" The lady asked.

"I'd like to resign my son from UA." Yūfukno said with a sinister smile.