Troubled

Aizawa was heading back to UA as fast as he can.

"No one is answering the phone. What happened over there?" Aizawa thought as he was swinging through the trees. He was at shock at what he saw.

The building lost a chunk of the A section and it was on fire with purple smoke coming out of it. He then saw a person just sitting in front of the building pulling out a sandwich.

Death was minding her own business eating her sandwich when it got whipped away. "Aw man, I was going to enjoy that." Death said as she got up. "Ah finally, the legend himself: Eraserhead."

"Don't talk. Did you do all this damage to UA?" Aizawa said as he wrapped Death in his binds and erased her quirk.

"So what if I did? Come on it's not that bad. You can still see the A." Death said as she escaped the binds and stood up.

Death tries summoning her scythe but she couldn't since her quirk was erased. "Ugh guess I'll have to do this old fashioned." Death said as she ran towards Aizawa.

Aizawa was swinging left and right trying to make sure Death messed up. His blinks were short but quick just so she couldn't use her quirk. "Where are the other heroes?" He thought as he was trying to grab Death by the leg.

Death wasn't just attacking at random. She was attacking at a pattern just so she could see how he's dodging. She did a fake out and was able to attack Aizawa by grabbing his bind and pulling him to her.

"Aw man. You were such a strong opponent. Now where's the rest of the kids?" Death said as she wrapped Aizawa's binds around his arms and eyes. She summoned her scythe again just to make sure it worked. "Ah I missed you."

"I'll never tell you! They're safe wherever they are." Aizawa shouted trying to escape. "Oh well sucks to suck right?" Death said as she knocked Aizawa out.

*Ground Beta*

Everyone was sitting and chatting while waiting for Aizawa to come back. Some were getting nervous because of how long he's taking.

"I hope Mr Aizawa is ok. He's usually a hero who gets stuff done quickly." Kaminari said as he was playing with a rock.

"Don't worry Kaminari, I'm sure Mr Aizawa has everything under control." Iida said as he was walking around making sure everyone was ok.

Midoriya saw Yozora alone and he wanted to ask what was up since he knew something was wrong.

"Hey Yozora. Is something up? You're usually sitting a few meters away from a group but today, you're sitting far away from everyone." Midoriya asked as he sat down next to Yozora.

"I asked out Yaoyorozu and she didn't even say anything. I'm pretty sure she rejected me." Yozora said while throwing a rock.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't even know you liked Yaoyorozu. Well even if she said no, I'm sure there's people out there who will love you and be glad to share their time with you." Midoriya said with a smile.

"I guess so. I don't know. I just feel so dumb." Yozora said taking off his helmet. He didn't even care about showing his face.

"Come on. You can sit with me, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Asui." Midoriya said as he got up. He put his hand out to help Yozora up. Yozora thought about it for a few seconds and took it. He sat next to the group and just stayed quiet. But it did make him feel better seeing them smile and hearing them laugh.

After some more time, everyone was on their toes worried about their teacher. "We should go check up on Aizawa. He's been gone for a very long time." Midoriya said as he stood up.

"Don't you remember what he said? He said that we need to stay here until he comes back." Iida insisted they stay put.

"I'm with Deku on this one. It isn't usual for Aizawa to be gone for so long." Uraraka said as she stood up behind Midoriya.

"Tch, Deku has a point. If the teacher hasn't come back yet, he's probably in trouble." Bakugou said.

"If everyone wants to help Aizawa raise their hand." Iida said. He then saw everyone raise their hand. He sighed at how many wanted to help.

"Alright Class 1-A, lets go check up on our teacher." Iida said as he led the group to the exit. What was happening at UA is not what they were expecting.

Authors note: so this arc is all done. I wonder how Yozora is feeling seeing Yaoyorozu "rejecting him". Did she though? Wait until the next arcs to see. Until then my readers. (And I'm sorry for this very long chapter.)