Mission: Successful

*At the hospital*

Yozora slowly woke up and tried to stretch but he didn't realize he was on a hospital bed.

"How did I get here?" Yozora questioned. "Oh hey Yozora's awake!" A familiar voice said. Next thing he knew he was bombarded by his classmates.

"We're glad you're ok! You were sleeping for some time and we all got worried." Yaoyorozu said while hugging Yozora. Yozora blushed a little.

"Yeah, like everyone else on the mission was ok but you were the last one so we waited here for you." Kaminari said. "Thank you for waiting for me. I don't remember what happened after I passed out." Yozora said embarrassingly.

"Don't worry, we'll ask the doctors if you can leave and we can have a class party in the dorms." Mina said. "I can't wait." Yozora said.

"Woah! I just realized you're not wearing your mask!" Mina shouted. "Crap, I'm really not! I sure hope they don't see my scars."

Yozora thought. "Uh I think it's best if we let Yozora rest, I mean he still must be very tired." Yaoyorozu said while blocking Yozora.

"Mmm ok then, we should head back to the dorms and get the party ready." Mina said while leaving. Once everyone left, it was just Yozora and Yaoyorozu.

"Thanks for covering for me." Yozora said. "Anytime Yozora, I'm just glad you're safe." Yaoyorozu said.

She wanted to give him another hug but she tripped on a wire and accidentally fell on Yozora. Their lips were only but inches away. They could feel each other's breathe. "Ah! Are you ok?! Let me help you!" Yozora said as he lifted Yaoyorozu up while blushing very hard.

"I- um it's ok. I'm very sorry I fell on you." Yaoyorozu said as she was blushing too. "Well I'm off to the dorms. I'll see you there. Bye Yozora." Yaoyorozu said as she was closing the door. "Bye."

It was quiet and Yozora was literally panicking. "Oh my god! We almost kissed!" Yozora thought as he was thinking about Yaoyorozu.

*A couple hours later after the party*

When the party was over, everyone was going to sleep. Yozora was drifting off, and he was taken back to a familiar place in the dreamscape. He stood below the wolves again.

"So looks like I took care of that danger that was 'beyond belief'." Yozora said to them. "What you battled today was not the thing we were describing." The biggest wolf said.

"Hey, I used you today in that battle. You have some power." Yozora complimented the wolf.

"Now is not the time for jokes. The danger we predicted is something far worse than the man you battled today. We can't describe them now but here is a clue." A skull then came from the ground. Yozora picked it up. "Death?"

*In the USA*

A man was stabbed deeply and when the weapon came out of his stomach, he fell to the ground and blood was everywhere.

"You didn't deserve to live and now... your family will understand the meaning of grief and know life is precious." A woman said as she summoned a scythe and scaled the building up to the roof. She looked at the time.

"That's my final kill in America. I'm coming Japan." She said as he looked up to the sky and devilishly smirked.

Authors note: finally this arc is over! Here's enough content to feed you guys until I have time to write the next arc. And I wonder who that woman is. Hmmm. Anyways until the next arc. See you later readers