death...

Yozora woke up in a cold sweat terrified out of his mind. He checked his chest and was sighed in relief to not see the hole from the stab. He then finally realized where he was. He was at the forest but the wolves aren't there anymore.

"Hello! Is anyone out there?!" He yelled looking around. He saw something in the distance and ran to it.

When he got there, he saw that it was the biggest  wolf. "Oh hey it's you. Where's everyone else?" Yozora asked as he touched the wolf. He noticed that he had several severe cuts and wounds all over him.

"They're gone. Their spirits live in the forest now. All that's left is me." The wolf said as he looked at the moon.

"Why'd they leave? I mean I'm not dead yet." Yozora questioned. "That's the thing. You are dead." The wolf said as he looked at Yozora.

"WAIT WHAT?!?! THAT STAB KILLED ME?!?!?" Yozora yelled as he was pacing back and forth. That's why he couldn't see the stab wound anymore. He wasn't living anymore.

"It wasn't just the stab. It was when she threw you into the sky. All the blood loss got to you." The wolf said. "That's why I have all these scars. Your wounds transferred to me and now I suffer with them."

"This can't be the end! I have people to save down there! I can't just sit here and be dead and let the world die to the hands of Death!" Yozora yelled as he punched a tree. He sat down and began to cry.

"I- I can't. I- I have someone down there that I love so much." Yozora said as tears came down his face.

The wolf sighed and couldn't believe what he was about to say. "I could try to bring you back to life."

"WAIT WHAT?!?! HOW?!?!?" Yozora shouted as he sprang up with excitement.

"You must be quiet. The afterlife would give me major consequences if they knew what I was about to do. Follow me." The wolf said as he began walking back to the center.

"So what are we doing?" Yozora questioned.

"I'll open the doors to the living world where you can go back to living but I can't be sure what'll happen if you die again. Just know that I can't be there to save you if you die again." The wolf said as he looked down.

The ground opened like a doorway and you could see the sky.

"I want you make sure you finish your job and save the world from the likes of her. She believes what she's doing is right, but all she'll cause is imbalance to the earth and destroy life as we know it." The wolf said looking at Yozora.

"I'll do whatever it takes." Yozora said as he jumped into the open ground.

"Good luck Yozora." The wolf said as he smiled.