Student Training

*Monday morning*

Yozora woke up to the light from the sun shining into his bedroom and knew he had to be ready for school.

He got up and did his daily stretches and made sure that his hair didn't look like a rug. He changed into the uniform and once he put on his tie, he looked at the photo of him and his mom.

"It's my first day of school, wish me luck." He said as he went to brush his teeth and put on his iconic mask.

"Ah good morning Yozora." Midoriya said as he was walking out the door. "Good morning." Yozora said. "It's your first day of school, are you excited?" Midoriya said as they were walking to UA.

"I guess so." Yozora said. "Now let's hurry to class before Iida scolds is for being late" Midoriya said embarrassingly.

*in the classroom*

"Yozora, you will sit in between Yaoyorozu and Mineta." Iida said as he pointed over where they were. "Thanks." Yozora said quietly as he walked over there.

"Oh hello Yozora, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Our fathers work together for business." Yaoyorozu said happily while smiling. "Don't mention my father please." Yozora said with a slight tone of anger.

"How could you let him steal the space between me and Yaoyorozu?!" Mineta yelled. "Mineta please calm down. We are in class." Midoriya said as he turned around to face Mineta.

"Sorry for Mineta, he can be a bit much." Midoriya said quietly. "Ok class is starting so everyone please calm down and let's get ready to learn." Iida said in front of the class.

Bakugou looked back at Yozora and rolled his eyes and groaned. He then looked over towards the left side of the room and sighed.

*Several hours later*

"Ok class today we're going to do student training where you guys will battle each other just so Yozora Ōkami can get a feel for your quirks and you can get an idea for his quirk. Everyone get your hero costumes and head to gym gamma."Aizawa said as he was getting into his sleeping bag.

"Oooooo we're going to learn about Yozora and his quirk, very interesting." Kaminari said as he looked over at Yozora.

"Ok class let us get ready to go to gym gamma and prepare for our training." Iida said as he was standing in front.

*Gym gamma*

"Whoa very cool hero costume" Midoriya said with stars in his eyes. "Thank you Midoriya." Yozora said as he adjusted his wolf helmet.

His costume had a black metal wolf head as a helmet, a flannel with a black metal plating on the inside shirt, his hands were black metal fists that had retractable claws, his pants were plated with metal too and his shoes were in the shape of wolf paws that had little spikes on the bottom just so he can step in any terrain.

"Isn't that costume heavy with all that metal?" Kirishima asked. "Not really, I mean it's a light metal that is very durable. It's as strong as titanium." "Oh well then you are very secured." Kirishima said while giving him a thumbs up. "Thank you Kirishima." Yozora said with a slight tone of happiness.

"So what is with the visors for the eyes on your helmet?" Midoriya questioned. "It shows me how much power I'm using so I don't go overboard." Yozora said as he was getting used to the costume.

"So you think your costume is better than mine huh?" Bakugou said as he went up to Yozora's face.

Yozora was quiet. "Trust me in this training, get ready for a beating of your life." Bakugou said with a sinister smile.

"Kacchan, stop being mean to Yozora, let's just wait for Mr. Aizawa to tell us what's happening." Midoriya said as he put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Tch, don't tell me what to do." Bakugou said as he pushed Midoriya out of the way and walked off.