Visit

You snuggled closer to Will, feet laid in Hannibal's lap. Some show played on the tv, more background noise than anything. Hannibal had a beat up hardcover in his hand, laying it on your legs to prop it. Will was off in his mind, drifting only to come to to smile down at you.

You had taken to scrolling through Twitter, more specifically #Hannigram. It had recently trended due to a new Tattle Crime story on the two of them, or about Will not showing to crime scenes and Hannibal making excuses. It briefly mentioned you, but the fan base wasn't concerned with that.

"OMG I bet Hannibal is making all these excuses bc Will can't walk ;)"

"How has the F B I not taken a hint about the two of them-"

And your personal favorite, which was pretty far down the tag, "what If Will isn't there because he can't walk after the three-be he had with Hannibal and this girl????"

You smiled, giggling out loud, ignoring the look Hannibal gave you.

"Would you like to let us know why your giggling like a school-girl seeing her crush?"

You smiled, winking at him. "I'm looking at all of the online posts about how you two are fucking."

Hannibal's eyes widened only slightly, and that seemed to make Will come out of his trance.

"That's a real thing?" Will asked, looking down at you. You nod, covering your mouth as you laughed.

"I mean, I guess they aren't incorrect in they're assumptions, are they?" Will nodded at Hannibal's question, smirking slightly.

You slap your hand over your eyes, "Ewwww, that's nasty!"

Will laughed, pulling the hand off your eyes. "You act like you haven't participated in it, darling."

You blush, looking away from him.

"Would you like us to remind you what exactly you participated in us, how did they put it, 'fucking'?"

You look at Hannibal, still blushing, and smile.

***

You wake up to your phone buzzing on the nightstand. You slip out of the bed without waking up the two that surrounded you, just like you'd done before.

"Hello?" Your voice was scratchy, and sounded like you had just woken up.

"Hey! So- I may have bought a plane ticket last minute to come up and see you. And I might be about to land."

You stop, shock making your mind blank. "How long until you land?"

"Uh, about 20 minutes. Are you mad?"

You sigh, rubbing your eyes. "No, I'm just surprised. I'll be there to pick you up."

You hang up, after saying goodbye, and rush into the bedroom. You flip on the lights disregarding the groans and huffs you heard from the two men in your bed.

"My best friend bought a surprise plane ticket to come see me, and you two look like you've just been hit by a bus. Get up, get dressed, and I'm taking your car Hannibal."

Will sat up, eyes wide, clearly shocked.

"Will, it's fine. It's just a guest."

Will rolled his eyes at Hannibal, flopping down on the bed, covering his eyes with his arm. "I don't even know this person."

"You didn't know me, but you still wanted to fuck me."

Will groaned, sliding out of bed. You blush, turning away, considering he was still completely naked.

You quickly said bye to them, and turned to walk out, grabbing Hannibal's keys.

You could only hope that (y/b/f) didn't ask too many questions, and didn't find out anything she shouldn't.

———

Well hello! So, I might have died for about a week, but I'm back, and I'll be uploading ever Sunday again.

Is that what you nastee's wanted? A little ;) action? Please give me any input, and I'll see you in the next chapter!