Visit

You took a deep breath, hands running through the fabric of your dress, trying to calm yourself. You knew that this was a high possibility, but it was so soon.

Hannibal went over to his bike, running a hand through his hair. "It'll take them a few hours to land in Italy. We have time to prepare. I doubt they will know where to start, and they won't think we'll be in a large city in high society."

You nod, turning your head. Your mind raced, trying to profile the agents headed to your new home.

"They might suspect something, though. You are a bit, classy, about your homes and the people you engage with."

Hannibal feigned hurt, and you laughed, leaning against him. Will stood on the other side of Hannibal, hands shoved into his suit pockets.

"If we keep on as we have, we're safest. We have been here for about a month, and most people seem comfortable with us. If we leave, it will look even more suspicious." You nod in agreement, walking over to the bike you had claimed.

"Well, considering they should be landing in a few hours, let's get to the house."

Hannibal just nods, swinging his leg over his bike, watching as Will gets behind him.

You start your bike, revving the engine just for fun. You pull off, into the almost empty road, letting the wind rustle your dress.

You take a breath, staring at the distant and faint stars, praying that this would work out in your favor.

(Time skip brought to you by my whack upload schedule and MCYT)

You flopped onto your collective bed, groaning. Your hair was a mess of tangles from your ride without a helmet, and you were not looking forward to getting them out.

Hannibal laid in the bed, propped up, a book in hand like always. Will was in the shower, the water soothing to hear.

You curl up, closing your eyes to doze off, when you hear a loud banging on the door. Hannibal froze, looking at you. You looked up, meeting his gaze.

"They won't recognize you. Make your voice slightly different, and play a concerned bystander." You nod, standing to walk out of the bedroom.

Hannibal went into the bathroom, probably to wait it out.

You took in a deep breath, steadying your thoughts and making sure your hands didn't shake.

The banging started on the door again, and you opened it swiftly.

"I told you to stop banging- oh," you say, locking eyes with the agents. You freeze, eyes going wide.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were John, he keeps complaining about us and banging on the door."

The officers didn't respond, scanning you, but there was no sign of recognition in their eyes.

"Mam, have you seen any of these people recently?" They held out pictures of Hannibal Will and you, though the picture of you was quiet different from the you now.

"Oh- I have!" You say, and they stiffen slightly.

"They are wanted, aren't they? For, murder? I saw them on the news last night," you say, turning your head as if thinking of if that was the right memory.

"Oh, okay. Thank you ma'am. If you see any of them, call this number please." You nod, taking the number they held out.

"Thank you. I will."

They scan you one more time, eyes narrowing, before turning and moving on.

You close the door softly, listening to the lock click as it closes. You put your back to the door, take a deep breath, and close your eyes.

You slide down, chest heaving. The weight of what was happening crashed down on you, but even now you didn't regret doing this.

You sat at the door, hands holding your head, wishing you could text (y/b/f). You knew she would be able to help, if it wasn't for the fact that you didn't have her number in your phone and you were wanted for several counts of murder.

You sighed, shifting to push yourself up off the floor. You groan, stretching as you stand.

You walk back to the bedroom, hesitating at the doorway as you watch Hannibal. He sat, tense but his book still in hand.

You clear your throat, smirking at he jerks slightly in shock. "I didn't even realize you were in door."

You huff out a laugh, feeling the hollowness of it. You brush off the thought, leaning against the door frame as you speak.

"They left. They seemed a little wary, but no more wary than they would be of anyone. They moved on, and they seemed inclined to believe me."

Hannibal nodded, his figure relaxing. Just before you were about to discuss the next moves to take to assure your and their safety, the bathroom door opened.

Will walked out, a towel wrapped around his waist and a wave of steam following him as he walked.

You eyes stare at his chest, a stray water droplet running down. You shake your head, blinking as you stare back up at him.

"What did I miss?" He said, head turned, his curls, still wet, moving in front of his eyes.

You look over to Hannibal, and you can tell he's in the same mindset.

"That can wait, I have something more important in mind," you say, voice soft and slightly deeper than normal.

Will grinned, raising an eyebrow.

***

I'll try to update Sunday. Sorry about the lacking updates, school caught up to me and so did mental health.

But I'm back, hopefully back to normal uploads!

Happy Birthday to my brother, even though he will never find this account because I would kms if he did.