Carved-

You wake up to your phone ringing, the sound jarring.

You groan, sitting up in the bed. The alarm clock said it was 5:08 am. Who would call at- Hannibal.

You look at you phone, sighing as it confirms your suspicion. You pick up your phone, pressing the answer button against your subconscious complaints.

"Hello?" you ask, voice scratchy and low. You hear a chuckle on the other end of the phone, making you blush slightly.

"Good morning, (y/n). Jack just informed me that a new body was discovered, and wanted me to inform you. Would you like a ride?"

You ignore your subconscious screaming that that was a bad idea, and agree.

You stretch, getting up and move to the bathroom to get ready.

***

You sit outside your room, snuggled down in your hoodie, propped up against the wall, scrolling on Twitter. You see a text from (y/b/f) and you quickly say good morning and answer.

You look up to see Hannibal's car pull in the parking lot of the motel, and you slide your phone in you pocket. You start to walk when you realize you should probably talk to them about wanting to try to date them.

Your heartbeat accelerates as you open the back seat door, sliding into the car.

Your heart beats even faster when you see Will driving, Hannibal in the passenger seat.

Shit.

"Morning," you say, trying to keep your nerves from entering your voice. "One question; Why did you sound so awake over the phone at five in the morning?" 

Hannibal laughs, reaching back to hand you a container.

"I get up early to make breakfast. I'm very particular about what I put in my body, so I make my own food."

Something about what he said struck you wrong when he says that, but you brush it off as you take the container, opening it. It's eggs and sausage with a fork already there. You smile, thanking him as you dig in.

As you eat, Hannibal and Will make eye contact, smiling slightly.

(Time skip brought to you by the Onceler Fandom)

You sit uncomfortably in the backseat, trying to find a way to say you wanted to try out a relationship with the two of them that didn't sound awkward and weird. You shift, fiddling with your hoodie strings.

You hated that the only time you felt anxious was around these two.

Hannibal and Will had a quiet conversation in the front, and you felt your phone in your back pocket buzz.

(Y/b/f): TELL

              THEM

You smile softly, putting your phone back as you clear your throat, pushing down your anxiety. 

"So, I thought about it, and uhm- I want  to try," you say, blushing as both look back at you. They both were grinning, Will's a full beam while Hannibal's was a soft smile.

"We're happy you made that decision," Hannibal said, turning back to keep his eyes on the road.

"I hope you would be okay if we didn't tell anyone about this, considering you're both supposed to be my patients,"  Hannibal says, still looking out of the window.

"That's fine with me, I don't really plan on telling anyone anyway," you say quietly.

You close your eyes and lean back, pulling your hood up over your head as you relax.