Wait

You sit on the counter, kicking your feet out as Hannibal cooked dinner. Will sat on the floor next you for feet, head resting against the cabinets.

Your eyes were locked on the ceiling, mind lost in thought about what your next move was.

"Turn us in." You turn to the sound, bewildered as you lock eyes with the back of Hannibal's head. You furrow your eyebrows, mouth in a thin line.

"What?" Hannibal doesn't look up from cooking, head still turned to the meat he was cutting.

"I talked to Will. Turn us in, get off, go live your life." You jump up from the counter, immediately appalled.

"What the fuck went through your head to think that's what I'm going to even consider?" Hannibal continued to cut, but you could see his eyes scrunch.

"You need to. I won't let you go to prison. I refuse." You roll your eyes, look over to Will, still resting his head against the cabinets.

He looks at you, apology in his eyes.

"I'm not going to accept that," you say, looking between your boys. Hannibal just shrugs, continuing his work. You grab his shoulder, trying to make him him look at you.

He finally puts the knife down, turning to you. You find the determination in his eyes, steeled. The pure emotion threw you off, making you falter in your anger.

"I'm not letting you go to jail. I'm not letting them get you." Grit your teeth, almost growling.

"We all go, or don't. I'm not letting you decide what I do."

You felt Will finally stand up, coming up behind you.

"(Y/n), please," you don't look at him, still locked in a contest with Hannibal.

You feel a hand under you chin, fingers resting softly on your neck. You grin up at him, eyes a challenge. "You can't make me do anything I don't want to. You know that." Hannibal smiles down at you, a knowing smile.

Will comes behind you, head resting on your shoulder, nose grazing your neck. You bit your lip, a smile gracing your face.

"This conversation isnt over (Y/N)." You nod, leaning your head to the side to give Will more access.

***

Alright, short short short chapter, but I can either write smut or I can skip and go on from here, I need actual input-