Dilemma

You stood, frozen as you looked at Jack. He stared back, shoulders back and stiff. The air felt suddenly hot and clammy, and you noticed some people giving the two of you odd stares.

After what felt like an eternity, Jack walked forward, leaning towards you. "Come outside with me, or I'll force you out with handcuffs and backup."

You only nod, feeling the world shift and twist around you.

You pushed the shop door open, mind going back to how you had just woken up beside Will, Hannibal just having left for work. You walk into the cooler air, still rigid with fear as to what was happening.

"There are two ways this is going to end, (y/n). I can take you in right now, find a way to get the information out of you as to where Hannibal and Will are. Or," he said, resting his hand on his holstered gun on his hip.

"Or, you can tell me where they are right now, and I can try to get you not prosecuted if you say you were kidnapped and held against your will."

You grit your teeth, the image of a sleeping Will and a working Hannibal at the forefront of your mind. "Jack, you and I both know that that would never work, and I honestly don't trust you to keep your word to me."

The man didn't move, just stared at you as if seeing you truly for the first time.

"I can let you get away. They want Hannibal and Will, (y/n)," he said, voice going softer. you noticed the people on the street, wondered what they thought of this clearly FBI officer confronting a young, small girl.

"Jack, you know I- they mean too much to me. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I left them to rot in a prison." Jack's eyes softened at that, seeming to understand the feeling you felt for the two. You remembered his wife still in the states.

"I know where you are now. I'll give you three days to think about it, and then you come here, either to be arrested, or with your address."

You bite your lip, nodding.

"Don't try and run either, (y/n). You won't go far."

***

You walk home, feet working as fast as they could. You see the front door, but continue to walk before stopping in front of a house about a block down. You turn, sighing in relief that the streets were empty and no one was around. You quickly walk back, rushing to your door with keys in your hand.

You almost slam the door, breathing in deeply.

You lean against the wall, gritting your teeth as you pull out your phone.

(y/n): come home. Take a cab about a block away from the house, pull on a coat, make sure you're not followed, and then come home.

Your hands shake as you type, tears welling in your eyes.

You walk upstairs, not bothering to wake Will as you climb into bed, curling beside him in the sheets. He doesn't say a word, just turns over to wrap you in his arms.

You feel your phone buzz from your pocket, and you reach for it, looking down as you read the message from Hannibal.

Hanni: I'm home. Is Will still asleep? Are you okay?

(y/n): I'm in bed with him. I'll tell you guys later, I just need to rest before.

Hannibal doesn't respond, but you hear his footsteps up the stairs. You turn your phone off, laying it behind you as you relax into Will's arms, listening to his soft breathing. Hannibal turns the knob, and you see that he's already taken off his shoes and coat jacket.

You smile softly at him, and press your face into Will's chest. He walks to the other side of the bed, climbing on as softly as possible, trying not to wake the sleeping Will.

As Hannibal presses in behind you, you feel the tension in your chest finally melt. You decide as your consciousness fades that no matter what, you will figure out how to get all three of you out of the situation.

You feel Hannibal kiss the top of your head, and everything turns to black.

***

Hi guys! Sorry about the late ass update, I had a lot going on recently. but I'm back again, and next chapter is gonna be long. Also, as it turns out, police officers can open carry from other nations in Italy, so everything Jack was doing was legal.

Anyway, I'm making cake balls after school, if any of you guys want some. See you guys later!