Jack

Jack stepped off the steps of the plane, taking a deep breath to calm himself. The memories of what Will and Hannibal did to him fighting to take hold.

Jack walked to the car parked a safe distance from the landing strip, not saying a word before the car started, zooming off to the place he would be staying at until he caught someone or the FBI forced the task force home.

He zoned out, the memories that kept him awake at night forcing their way to the front of his mind.

"I won't hurt you too bad, Jack. (Y/n) likes you too much." Hannibal said, standing back from the thrashing FBI agent.

He struggled against the ropes that tied his hands and feet together, but they were too tight to wiggle out of and too tough to break.

Hannibal sighed. "I'll be about two days before anyone finds you. I feel like it will be much easier if I make one of those days go by, quicker, for you."

Jack shook his head, straining as he tried to pull his hands from the ropes. He felt the skin break and chafe, but he kept fighting.

Hannibal sighed, stepping forward. "Goodbye Jack."

Jack looked over at Will, who was standing in the corner, arms wrapped around his torso. He just looked at him with guilt and sympathy, but didn't move from his corner.

Hannibal took out a sedative from his jacket pocket, stabbing it into Jack's arm quickly. Jack thrashed, but he felt the world slowly slip away, along with the serial killers.

"Sir, we're here." Jack jerked up, head whipping to the driver.

He nodded, mouth in a straight line, and climbed out of the car.

He ground his teeth, looking around the street to see who was around.

No matter what, even if the FBI called him back, he was going to catch them.

(POV change brought to you by my obsession with MCYT's)

You scrolled on your phone, scanning over the articles on the news. Your eyes lock an a Crime Junkies article, titled "FBI in Italy."

You click, hands shaking.

"The FBI is in Italy, looking for the Cannibal Trio. The leader of the task force, Jack Crawford, is determined to catch these killers."

You freeze, blood draining from your face.

"Will!" You yell, voice shaking and high pitched.

He seems to hear the alarm in your voice, and runs in, immediately coming over to you.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" You shake your head, forcing your mouth to open and your voice to work.

"Jack's the head of the task force here looking for us."

Will sighs, sitting on the bed and pulling you to him.

Hannibal comes in right after, looking at the scene in front of him.

"What's wrong?" You sigh, leaning onto your boyfriend, hands holding onto his arms wrapped around you.

"Jack is the leader of the task force, Crime Junkie broke the story." Hannibal breathes in sharply, eye twitching.

"Okay. So, it seems like this is going to be more of a problem than what we originally thought."

You huff a laugh, "really, wow."

Hannibal rolled his eye, crawling onto the bed to lay against Will. You laid against Will, his slow steady breathing helping you relax.

"We'll figure it out. We always do."

You smile, leaning down to kiss Will's arms.

It would be okay.

***

It's my brothers b-day party so writing gay poly cannibal fanfics is hilarious, especially considering how homophobic they are.

Have a good day, and remember to stay hydrated!