Tick, Tock

You curl your arms around Will's, resting your chin on his forearms. His breath tickles your ears, his soft snores blending with the sound of Sam and Dean driving on the tv. You smiled, snuggling closer to him.

The sun was barely peaking through the curtains, filtering onto the wooden floorboards, making a pattern that shifted with the air conditioning. You felt a short buzz in your pocket, and you slowly reach for it, clicking the notification on Twitter.

Direct Message opens, and you stare, confused at the words.

"Meet me at the coffee shop. Before 10. Jack goes at 11."

You blink, wondering what sick joke someone had come up with. You bite the inside of your cheek, typing back against your better judgment.

"Who are you?"

"A friend. Trust me. I'm not texting any more." You furrow your eyebrows, hesitating before responding.

"I'm bringing someone."

"Unless it's Will, or somehow Hannibal, no."

"What happened to no response." Will jerks slightly, causing you to turn and look at him. He settled back, seemingly never woken up. You turn back to your phone screen, listening to Will's breathing in the background as you read.

"I'm trying to help you, trust me. Just bring your boyfriend, and look for me. Red beanie."

You looked in confusion as the mystery person sent a photo of a flower, a bright almost sunflower looking plant. You sighed, settling back against Will.

"That's a Gerbera." You jump, whipping your head around to Will. His hair was a mess, curls covering one of his eyes, sticking up randomly like blades of grass.

"Why do you know that? Better yet, when the fuck did you wake up?"

Will laughed, raspy from sleep. "Hannibal once gifted me some. Along with roses, and a handful of others. In a man's body. He later explained the secret meaning behind the flowers, and it now makes my heart melt to think about it."

You find yourself softly smiling at the glitter in Will's eyes as he recalled the murder. You laugh internally at the realization that the two of you were fawning over a gruesome crime.

"Roses have multiple meanings, but he planted them as a symbol of sinners and saints, as both my innocence and passion. The Gerbera are symbols of secret love."

You worry your bottom lip, squinting as you worked through what just happened.

"Someone messaged me on Twitter. Told me to 'go to the coffee shop' at ten. I don't know what's going on, but considering the fact that they sent that flower specifically they seem like one, someone who is obsessed with The Ripper's murders, or two, is obsessed with the relationship here." Yoy gesture between the two of you.

Will sat in silence, his face almost completely blank. "So, what are you wearing to the shop?"

You lean away from him, shocked. "This could be dangerous. We have no idea what this person wants."

Will rolled his eyes. "Sweetheart, we're going to prison in less than 12 hours. This can't be worse."

"Death, torture, kidnapping, god, so many other things that I'm not going to think about."

Will leaned close to you. "Sometimes I think you forget who I am, darling. I kill people for fun. One little person in a coffee shop isn't going to be able to do jack shit to us." You feel a shiver go up your spine, and your eyes dart between Will's eyes and his lips.

"You're adorable, sweetheart. Stay focused for me, won't you?"

You blush, Elbowing him in his chest, smiling. "Fine. I'll go. But you bring a weapon, and keep your fucking guard up."