Somehow I'll Bring Up...

"Is it that time already?" You turn back to Hannibal after he speaks, balking at his calmness.

"I was early, but I thought I would come in, didn't think you would be here (y/n)," Will says, shrugging as he walks in, walking over to Hannibal and placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Is someone going to explain why both of you are acting like nothing happened? Am I missing something?" Will giggles quietly at your question, walking closer to you.

"I know Hannibal had feelings for you, just like he knows I have feelings for you." You fold your hands together, a look of confusion on your face. Hannibal is still looking smug, and you feel the sudden urge to either smack or kiss that look off his face.

"So you guys are both attracted to me, and I just kissed Hannibal... what about you? What if I don't like you?" Will smirks, moving closer to you, looking down on you slightly.

"I can tell by your body language how you feel, but I'm waiting for you to make the first move, darling," Will says, his ocean eyes smug.

You huff, grabbing him by the back of his neck as you pull him into a kiss. 

Hannibal's kiss was soft and tentative, but Will's was fire and passion. One made you feel like you were alight, while other gave you butterflies. The two were completely different yet the exactly same.

Will broke the kiss, pulling away to catch his breath, eyes wild and thrilled. You smiled broadly, happiness overtaking you. The idea that the two people that you had looked up to so highly were now kissing you was euphoric and thrilling.

You step back, trying to get your brain back to a calm and productive state. You take a deep breath, collecting yourself.

"So- how do I ask this without sounding pushy and weird?"

"You wanna ask what we are, or what the kiss makes us?" Will asks, smiling softly at you.

"We will be whatever you want to consider us (y/n). Will and I know who we are to each other, and we'll wait to label anything or move forward with anything with you until your ready," Hannibal says, looking at you from his seat.

You stopped after what he said, asking yourself what you wanted. Did you want to be with them considering that Will was a suspect? Did you want to risk it and deal with the consequences as they come?

You snap out of your thoughts, lips pressed together in contemplation.

"I need to think about it. I really like both of you, and its very tempting to say yes now, but I need to think for a minute."

Hannibal looked at Will, studying his reaction. Will just nodded, smile still on his face as he walked over to Hannibal. 

"We'll be okay with whatever decision you make. We'll be here when you decide," Hannibal said, hand reaching for Will's.

You smile at them, and look at your watch. "It's time for me to go, I'll see you guys later."

You walk out quickly, head spinning. You immediately take out your phone and call (y/b/f).

(Time skip by Mads reading Hannigram Fanfics)

You pull up to your motel, phone by your side, still calling (y/b/f). It was her work time, so she was probably on shift.

You open your door, grinding your teeth as your brain fights itself about this decision.

You relax when (y/b/f) texts you and says that she's about to get off her shift, to give her 5 minutes and she'd be able to talk.

You walk over to suit case, grabbing a hoodie and change into it. You sit on your bed when you see her calling you, and immediately answer.

"What's wrong," was all she had to say before you launched into an explanation.