Chapter 11

Idk bout yall but I been listenin to alot of Kevin Gates lately and I cant get enough if that nigga lol. Idc what yall think bout me right now, but thats bae lol...ik this was random but that nigga had me feelin some type of way while I was doin this chapter lol. His voice alone will make you LAWDD!! Lol im done now...hope yall enjoy this chapter though. Oh and excuse the mistakes.

Shea Pov

Three weeks later...

Imma kill him! No questions asked. Fuck watchu heard. Jays ass is mines. Me and my baby on our way to Jay house right now. We...well I decided to do a surprise visit.

I pull up to Jay house and see that his car isn't outside. 'Okay he want me to run his ass down huh?' I thought to myself.

"Ma. You okay? You look scary...ion know what you gone do, but you can drop me off at Meredith or Papa house." She so damn mouthy lol but she reminds me so much of Nina.

After dropping Heaven off I went to the trap to find Jay. When I pulled up I seen that everyone was here. Damn. Well they gone find out anyways, so I guess today is the day.

I walk up to the door and the two big niggas named Kev and Dre at the door gave me the stank face. I don't have time for them today.

"Nigga what!?" I asked with much needed attitude.

"What the hell happened to you?" Kev asked

"Don't start Kev. I dont feel good and I got some business to handle." I said shifting my weight too my left leg.

"I can tell. You look like one of those lil children on them commercials when they be blaying the song In The Arms of The Angels." Dre said with all seriousness. That shit hurt my feelings. Do I really?

You know what, to hell with this. I pushed passed them and as soon as I was in good all eyes were on me. Omg all I could do was smell weed. I instantly felt sick as hell, but thats gone have to wait.

Jay Pov

"So what we gone do about that deal goin down tonight?" Nuck asked me.

Me and squad was in the middle of planning out this deal tonight. These niggas are known for fucking people over. Their money is right, so imma do it. If they know what's good for em they'll do the deal and leave it be.

"We gone do what we usually do. But to be on the safe si-"

"You know theres no such thing as a safe side with yo ass." Lean said lighting a blunt.

"Nigga shut up, anyways. Like I was say w-"

"JAY IMMMA KICK YO BLACK ASS!" Like hell she is. I know who that is. I know that voice anywhere. Squad looked at me confused and pulled out their guns.

Soon my door came flyin open and there stood a pissed off Shea. Squad aint do nothing but drop their guns and sit back down. What the hell!?

"Wassup baby?" I asked but I stayed my ass on the other side of this desk cause right now she mad as fuck.

"Dont wassup me nigga! You so damn dirty, I can't stand your ugly ass. Ughhh! I dont even have the words to explain how pissed I am now. Just come outside so you can get this ass whoopin' and I can go home." Shiiiiiiiid. Ain bout to get shit whooped, and I dont even know what I did.

"Oooooh and she got on the whoop ass outfit. Jay you gone get it today." Lean said chuckling a little.

"Hollup, whats wrong Shea? Why you so mad? What Jay do now?" Kush asked.

"Aint do nothing." I really dont know what I did.

"Lie again! You didnt wrap it up, and now im pregnant you dumb ass. God I wanna rip your head off!" Oooohhhh thats why she mad? Ah shit, I thought it was something serious. I looked at her and licked my lips.