Chapter 10

Shea Pov

I woke up with a killer headache. Damn these curtains, they aint blocking shit out. I went to roll over but something heavy was on me. I looked and seen Jay was on top of me. I looked up to Jesus closed my eyes and looked back down...DAMN, this is real. So im trying to get from under him but his ass heavy as fuck. Fuuuck iiiit I rolled him on the floor. His ass jumped up with his dick slangin everywhere.

"Shea what the fuck bruh!?" Nigga put yo dick up.

"Nigga I couldn't move." I said looking around for the condom.

"Shit, could have told me to move." He said scratching his somach yarning. Nigga! Yo dick out!! I started looking for the condom.

"Wheres the condom?"

Jay Pov

"Shit, could have told me to move." Bruhhh a nigga feel so fuckin relieved. Shea got that Milk Marie on some real nigga shit. What she lookin fo-

"Wheres the condom?" Ha ha damn she gone kick my ass.

"Uhh, I don't know. It's over there somewhere." I put on my boxers. I went over to my side of th- well the other side of the bed and looked at my phone.

"Jay I don't even see the fuckin wrapper!" Ah shit.

"Chill bruh it's right here." I pretended like I picked something up off the floor. I went to her bathroom so she can think I flushed it.

"Well im bout to shower and go get my baby. You know how to let yourself out." The actual fuck? She got up and whent into the bathroom. How she gone take my dick and then put me out? Aint this bout a bitch??

"Yea, and my black ass gone be here when you get out too." I looked at my phone and I had fifteen missed calls and a couple of texts. Mostly from Tasha and some from squad.

ThisBihh: Baby where are you its three in the morning.

ThisBihh: Jayyyy call me pleaseee

Lean: Nigga you ain slick. I seen you carry Shea out the club. But shiiit do yo thang my nigga!

Nuck: Bruh call Tasha before I have somebody to handle her ass. She been callin non stop. How the fuck she even get my number.

ThisBihh: So you think you can just move on to the next bitch!?? Nah boo, you got me fucked up. Dont think ion know where you at. I know you down that fat bitch house. Thats why the baby aint yours and I fucked ya enemy...Fuck Boy!!

Oh word! More reason for me to finally kill her ass.

ThisBihh: Baby I was just playin. I love you. Please dont leave me. Just call me bae love you.

Yeaaaa muhhfucka I got sumn fa dat ass. I ran to my car and got my clothes out the trunk. Oh, I already knew I was gone put it down, so ya boy was ready. I waited for her to come out the shower. To my surprise she came out naked. Ion think she seen me yet.

I walked up to her making her jump and punch me in the chest.

"Damn nigga! Make noise next time."

"Aye let me use ya shower. I gotta talk to you when I get out." With that being said I went to handle my business.

Shea Pov

Ain gone lie and say ain missed the D. I went three years without it. I think I did a damn good job. But I hope it dont come back and bite me in the ass though. I wonder what he got to talk to me about. I went ahead and put on my lotion before getting dressed. Yall its too damn cold outside to be putting on lotion. Fuck it ain nobody gone see it, no lotion today.

By the time I finished Jay walked out fully clothed. He looked me up and down then but his lip. I instantly clinched my legs together.

"Aight, enough of gettin you wet. I need to to beat a bitch ass." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"And who exactly is this bitch you speak of?"

"Kujo, dont think again hear you call her that yesterday at Lean house." I started laughing.

"Jay as much as I hate that walking STD I will not beat her ass." I said crossing my legs. He put his head down in defeat. "BUT when she drop that baby imma teah dat dass uhh (you gotta say that part fast lol)." His head shit up instantly. I know how it is to lose a baby. I lost three, including Nina. I will not put her through that.

"See thats why you bae...well that and s couple other reasons." He started inchinv towards me. Nope not today.

"Look we gotta tal-"

"Though we were going to get my baby." No he didnt cut me off. He pulled me up off the couch then started pusing me towards the door. I know what he doin, we gone talk today.

When we got outside he took the keys from hand and opened the door for me.

"Nigga ion want you driving my shit." I hit his ass with the stank face.

"Oh you dont?" I shook my head. "Well ion give a damn." He tapped my but two times before he went and got in the driver seat.

The ride to my dad house was alright until he wanted to feel all on me. He better get his hand off my thigh if he want his shit back in one peice. Let me stop I kinda liked it. I looked down and grabbed his hand. He looked over to me and smiled then looked back to the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im mad as shit!! I had typed alot of shit and I come back and its not there. Wattpad gone have some fuckin problems if they keep this shit up.

Fuck all the talking and asking questions im mad! Dont forget to vote & comment what you think.