Chapter 5

Jay Pov

I got some work cut out for Shea ass. I make her sit in the room with me and go everywhere I go. The first few days, she complained constantly but I put a stop to that. Today I wanna take a vacation from NC. Im going to the Bahamas. Of course Shea is coming along. She didnt want to, but then I told her it was a business trip. We were gonna be there for two weeks. Oh, I forgot to mention ole girl was coming along too (Yall, I honestly forgot her name lol my bad).

Her being here has its pros and cons. Yea I get to be with her every minute of the day, but these niggas here have no chill. Every damn time I turn around some nigga here at the trap up in her face. Hell naw im not bouta let some nigga other than me be in her face. So when I see her chillin with my workers I find something for her to do. Yea she rolls her eyes, but shit... I win in the end.

Shea Pov

This nigga here...he is getting on my damn nerves bruh. Everywhere he goes I gotta go. Then on top of that, I gotta sit in the same room as him... all damn day. But, I can say im pretty much running shit. Only thing he has a problem with is when he see me talking to someone he finds something for me to do. Like count money or find some papers he know damn well I layed on top of his desk. Did I tell you I almost had to spend the night with him cause my car wouldn't start? Yall I right nicely got Shanell to take me home. Then the next day I got someone at the trap to fix it for me. He was mad cause I was up under the dude. Shit, all I wanted to do is make sure he knew what he was doing. 

As of now, im packing for a two week business trip to the Bahamas. Im gone make this hard as hell for him. Can you say payback's a bitch? A bad bitch at that.

Heaven, she's with my dad. Hes gonna make sure she's taken care of. I had to sit her down and give her a talk. Cause she has a slick mouth. Im just trying to save her. My dad dont play that. He will whoop her and not even ask questions later.

Jay Pov

Im waiting for Shea to get here so we can go. I cant wait to see my baby. Yes, i  ole girl coming too, but Shea is wifey and will always be wifey. Those three years without her made me realize how much she means to me. I fucked up big time...but im going to fi-

"Nigga!! I know you heard me calling you. I said your name like eight times. The hell you thinking about?" She said standing in front of me with her arms crossed. All I could do was smile. What she had on was just...I dont know, but I loved it.

"Ugh! Hurry up and come on." She said walking off. I smiled looking at her butt. "Nigga, hurry! So I can find me a new bae." My smile instantly dropped and I looked up at her quick. Fuck she think this is?

Tasha ass in the car. No I havent told her that Shea coming along. I know she's gonna have mouth bout it. But I will quickly put her out on the side of the road. Im not about to hear her mouth all the way to the Jet and for the rest of the trip.

Im following Shea out the door...im just observing her give out orders.

"Kush your second in charge, you better make sure that nothing happens and if it do, you better get in touch with Nuck." He shook his head in understanding.

"Nuck!" He just looked at her. She did a double take at him. "Yes nigga, I'm talking to you. Since im the one who does all the inside work... all the work... I pretty much run shit. Be sure to keep these niggas in check." He looked at me and I just nodded my head. " oh, and the next time I come in and the a/c is on polar bear pussy somebody gone have to fight. It better not happen again. Am I understood? Yes? Good." With that being said she walked off. Shit, she had handled everything so I just gave everyone a head nod and walked out behind her.

Shea Pov

I get to the car and when I open the front door this beast sitting in the front seat lookin wild and ugly. I busted out laughing at her. Really Jay? You cheat on me and end up with the wicked bitch of the west? Sad. Wait! Aint this supposed to be a business trip. I slam the door in her face and turn to see Jay looking at me nervously.

"So you telling me this thang is going too. I thought this was a business trip...witcho lying ass." Ughh!! I cant stand his light bright shine bright ass. Bad enough I didnt wanna go.

"Um, well she didnt wanna stay home alone. Plus this is a business trip. So im gonna need for you to be professional. Or you can find you a new occupation." She said smirking at me. Pause. Be professional? I got his professional.

"Okay." Was all  I said before putting my bags in the back of the car. I put in my beats headphones and blasted Trenchez by Migos ft. Skippa Da Flippa (Yall!! Takeoff part go hard af bruh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ik ik yall im hella late for this update. Im trying my niggettes. Work is kicking my black ass! Yes, its short but theres more to come. I need help on whats gone happen next. Comment what yall would like to happen.

Vote & Comment