Chapter 23

Shea Pov

It's exactly 7:13 in the morning and I'm laying on my side while Jay is laying behind me rubbing my stomach. I want his ass to stop touching me cause he got these babies doing cartwheels in there. I also don't forgive him for staying out late these past few weeks. No he doesn't come home smelling like the next bitch, he knows better. I just wanna know what he's up to. Every time I ask what he's got up his sleeve he just looks at me confused and says nothing. It's okay I'm gonna fix that ass.

"Babe." If I pretend I'm sleep he'll leave me alone. "Baaaaabe." Well I thought he would. I doubt he even wants anything. After a few minutes he got up and went and took a shower. Good, now he done left my stomach alone, these babies are relaxing, now I can sleep. I snuggle deeper into the covers and get some sleep.

What feels like thirty minutes later I hear mama calling my name and shaking me awake. I groan and try to cover back up.

"Don't think I won't get a belt. Pregnant or not you can get a ass whoopin." I open one eye to see her taking her belt off. I quickly snatched the covers off. She smiled and took a seat on the bed.

"Yes mama? What are you doing here? What is it like, almost eight o'clock?" I asked then I looked to see it was a little past twelve. Lord I hurried and jumped up. Mama shot up too not asking any questions. Y'all know how black people is. You don't even have to explain what's going on when it involves sudden movements.

"Heaven? Lord my poor baby probably somewhere doing only God knows what!" I said trying to rush to the door.

"Shea calm down, Heaven is with Jay. He knew you were tired so he took her with him. Oh thank god! Yea she's old enough to sit down and watch tv and fix her own snacks sometimes, but that's still my baby.

"Well wassup then ma? Why you here? Not that I mind or anything." I was confused now.

"Well I just wanted to spend some time with you today. You know have some girl time. Go shopping. Since I haven't had time to do any of that yet. Also I was thinking about a peaceful day on the beach to watch the sun set." I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"Well then I'll just call over Shan-"

"Hello from da udda siiiiiiiide!" Shanell sang busting in my bedroom door.

"Iight Plies, you better gone somewhere." (Y'all that video legit had me weak)

"How you feeling today Shea?" She asked kicking off her shoes and coming over to rub my stomach. See there they go again with all that moving. I quickly slapped her hands away and glared at her. I've been telling everybody that when they touch my stomach, my little blips think its time for a party. I appreciate all the love, but this mess hurts! It's three of them in there. I went to my drawer to find some underclothes.

"Oh pretty good, getting ready to have a girls day with mama. I was gonna call you but you got here before I could. Let me go shower and get dressed then I'll be ready.

Damn, after all that pampering and getting my hair and nails done I'm ready to lay it down for the night. I almost had to fight a hoe, pregnant and all. First off, how you gone try and relax my hair without my consent?! I'm natural as fuck (cover photo is Shea in case you forgot) so how you just gone decide to change my life without me knowing. I love my hair, curls and all. After cursing her ass out I got someone else to do my hair. Now I don't see the point in getting all fancy. I just got a wash and a deep condition and got my hair slicked back into a high puff. It's still cute. Simple but cute.

After leaving there we all went to go shopping. I got hella sun dresses and maxi dresses. Being pregnant with triplets and finding clothes to fit is a hassle.

"Bestfriend, I found a maxi dress that looks so soft and comfortable. You should wear it to the beach. Not only that it looks so pretty." I stopped looking to look at what she had in her hand and I instantly fell in love. It was so simple yet pretty.  I nodded my head and then found me some sandals to match.

After a couple hours of doing that it was now 4:30. When I got home jay still wasn't there.

"Hey, I forgot, we gotta go handle some business." They quickly rushed out the house and closed the door in my face. I shrugged and went up to my room to catch a nap. I get there and I see a not on the bed with a white rose beside it.

Hello beautiful,

I know these past few weeks I've barely been home, but I can make it up to you. And I'm gonna start by taking you out on a date. For this date I'm gonna need you to wear something comfortable because we're gonna be outside. The limo will be picking you up at six o'clock. See you soon beautiful.

Love, Jaquell Malique Thorn

I looked at the paper and frown. Damn I really wanted this nap. I look and see its five minutes till five. I grab a towel and take a quick shower. Getting out I put on some vanilla bean body lotion and put on my maxi dress I bought earlier. After spraying that down with my vanilla bean body mist I moved on to applying some mascara to my eyes and some Chapstick. I don't do makeup often and I'm going for a natural look right now anyways so...

I look and see that it's six o'clock. As soon as I grab my phone I hear a knock down stairs. Ahhh hell let me hurry and waddle my ass down these stairs so I can go. After three whole minutes I finally made it to the door. When I get there I see my brother. I scrunch my nose up at him.

"Umm, what you doing here." He look at me and smile.

"Hello, my name is Brandon and I'll be your driver for tonight." He said trying to be all professional. I flick his lip and walk off to the door. I hear him take a deep breath before opening my door. I only laughed before getting in. I get in and I see Nate in the back seat. What the hell?

"Um, what the hell is going on?" I asked folding my arms.

"Ohhhhh nothing. Just enjoy the ride." I just shrugged and relaxed. Next thing I know I'm being shaken awake. "Hey, we're almost there. Put this on. "He handed me a blindfold. I shook my head no.

"No, hell no. I want to know what's going on and I wanna know now." I said looking at Nate. He just shook his head

"Shea please put the blind fold on." He asked nicely. I'm not gone do it.

"Why can y'all just tell me, this is weird as hell. I'm hungry! Tired! My feet are swe-"

"Shea just put the damn blind fold on!" I hear Brandon yell. Ohhhhh that started the water works right there. I took the blind fold and went to put it on. "Bruh Shea shut all that up cause I didn't even do nothing to yo ass. You gone cut all the crying shit out!" I just nodded my head and tried to hush crying. (Y'all know the noise you make after your mama whoop y'all ass then tell you to shut up 😂 that's the noise she making)

He didn't have to yell at me! As soooooon as I drop these babies, it's on and poppin. I soon felt the car stop and the door open. Nate grabbed one hand and brandon grabbed the other.

"I fall, I'm popping a cap in everybody ass!" I felt one of them pinch me.

"Shut up and bring your ass on." Brandon says. I walk for what seems like forever and I hear Nate speak "Watch your step. Brandon was gone let yo ass fall." I heard him chuckle. As soon as I took another step I felt sand. What the hell? The closer I get I hear water. Yup we on the beach.

"Here we are." I feel them let my arms go. "Don't take your blindfold off just yet." I huff and fold my arms. Couple seconds later feel somebody take my arms in theirs. It's a muscular arm. Muscular than Jays, after feeling around a little with my other hand. I realize it's my dad. He playfully slap my hand off the side of his face and chuckle. They need to hurry and take this damn blindfold off 😒. I'm getting anxious. After a few seconds I feel the blindfold come off.

What I seen next damn near made my water break.