Chapter 13

Shea Pov

Today is gonna be a girls day out. But first imma go to Trina house and find out why she actin like a ass. No matter how this end imma always have her back, because thats the type of person I am. Yes, she might be doin me dirty behind closed doors, but im not even gone scoot to that level...or will I?

I pulled up to Trina and Trap house. I take a look around and realize they stay in same place they stayed years ago...nothing have changed. Everyones house is right beside each other.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear trap yell

"Shea" He opens the door with a big smile and open arms. I quickly went to him and was embraced in a big hug. I smiled. I love my brothers so much, and I cant imagine not having them in my life.

"What brings you by?" He asked taking a step back letting me into the house.

"I came to talk to Trina. We got some things to talk about." He nodded then went upstairs to get her. I took a seat on the couch and observed their house. Damn, this house is dope as hell. I thought until I felt a presence in the room with me. I looked and seen Kaleb smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey aunties baby!!" I semi yelled with open arms. He walked up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Um, Aunt Shea, im five years old. Im a grown man." He said looking serious. Then he busted out laughing, making me smile. "If it makes you feel better, I'll be a baby as long as you want." He said getting on the couch snuggling under me. Lord knows I love my nieces and nephew.

"Auntie Shea?"

"Yes?" I asked looking down at him.

"I love you" He said smiling up at me.

"I lo-"

"Kaleb go upstairs to your room, while me and auntie Shea talk." He nodded then gave me a kiss, and went upstairs.

"What you wanna talk to me about?"

"I wanna know why you actin like this? What I do to you? I thought you was my bitch." I said standing up to her level. Cause if she wanna pop off, I'll be ready.

"Actin like what? Im not actin like shit."

"Lie again! You know damn well what im talkin about. Why you all up in ole girl face knowin wassup between us. I don't controll who you talk to, but this is something different. Do you even know what she has done? She basically sleeping with the enemy, but you all "buddy buddy" with her. This could put all of us in danger."

"Shea, you know damn well I dont be up in ole girl face." She rolled her eyes. She actin like she aint just hear what I said. She basically ignored the last part I told her. Imma leave it and look further into it on my own.

"Yes you do, when we was getting ready for the club. Remember? You over there whispering and smiling and shit. If you felt some type of way bout what I did, I'm sorry. But, if you feeling some type of way about something now, then be a boss ass bitch and say something. Cause if you keep this up, we can't be friends." Im gettin mad now cause she wanna act all nonchalant about the situation. I took off my jacket then and threw it on the couch. Her eyes got wide looking at my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Well thats it for this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just playing yall lol here you go.

"Well, I guess this is it." She couldn't even look me in the eye.

I just nodded my head and put my jacket on. "Kaleb!" I yelled for him

"Yesss!?" He yelled comming down the stairs. When he got to me I squatted down to his level.

"I love you, okay?" I said with tears almost in my eyes. No the situation aint that serious, but then again, I am pregnant.

"I love you too." He said confused I gave him a hug and kiss then I stood up.

"I understand." Was all he said before walking away. He looked up at his mom and shook his head. I looked up at her and she quickly turned her head. I seen you bihh, you had tears in your eyes.

I know Trina, know her really well. There's more to what's going on. I just hope that whatever it is dont harm her, her child, or anyone else.

I walked out to my car and got in. I seen her standing in the door looking at me. I shook my head then drove off.

Off to Shanell house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know, I know, this chapter sucked balls lol. I also know this is not what yall wanted, but just roll with the flow... I know what I'm doing. So, what yall think?

Shea should have whooped her ass?

Trina fake as fuck?

Kaleb is to cute?

Shea needs to let Jay know what's goin on?

Okay, yall I got a new book out and its called Roommates. I think yall would love it. Pretty please do me a favor and check it out. Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And yall know ion do the begging thing, so you know this is serious lol ahaha.

Vote & Comment!!!