Chapter 16

Jay Pov

Bruh I swear when I find out who got my baby I'm setting this bitch off. I'm not asking questions, I'm straight shooting. Everybody at the trap now raising hell. Well, everybody except Trina. Kush done shot four people. For what? I don't know, and I particularly don't care.

"Sorry I'm late y'all I had to go set Kaleb straight. Over Shea dads house acting up and shit. Ass knows better than that." She said like she was out of breath. I just shrugged and went back to trying to find out information.

"Jay, I traced her cell phone, but she must have dropped it. Its saying that its located in your house" Trap said.

"Fuck!! This is some bullshit I swear when I find out who doing this imma kill they ass with just my hands. To hell with using guns and my weapons of torture."

"Who you beefin with right now?" Shanell asked coming in the room eating some hot cheetos with ranch on them. Ew.

"Nobody that I know of. I cleared everything up about a month ago. That's why I don't understand why someone would wanna take her." I'm pissed. Shit, that's a understatement. I'm so mad its like my skin is burning and I need to take some knives and drag it down my skin just to calm down. (Y'all ever get mad like that? I do. But after feeling like that I black out.)

"Them muhhfuccas ain't even communicating. Hell, they haven't even made an attempt to get on contact with me to tell me what they want."

"Ain't this some sh-" Nuck was cut off by two gun shots.

"Somebody go get that nigga before he kill off our whole crew. And find out who he done shot now."

"Shiiiiit, that nigga aint about to kill my sexy ass. I got too much to live for. Shanell go get your best friend." Lean said looking back at the computer.

"Oh shit!" Hell is Shanell problem?

"Do Shea still wear that belly button piercing? Me and her got matching ones and both of our have tracking devices in them." That's. My. Nigga right there

"I fucking love you bruh!! I was trying to get her to take that shit out because she's pregnant. But she told me to die slow and walked off." I smiled thinking about that.

"Okay I got her location. Wtf she doin there? I thought we had handled everything with him." She said looking confused as fuck.

"Who is it?" I asked walking over to her." She just turned the laptop in my direction. Ohhhh some shit bout to pop off now.

"Tri-" where the fuck Trina go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy yallllll sorry I been mia. Had a serious family emergency.

I have some good and bad news. Which one y'all want first? Bad news? Okay. So, there's only like four more chapters left. I know, I know, you don't want it to end. But now with the good news. Good news is I can make a book 3 with the kids being in their teens and they all have their own stories to tell. But then again I don't wanna over do it and wear the story out. So tell me what y'all think.