Chapter 9

Shea Pov

Everyone wanted to get ready at my house, but it wont enough room for all that. So we all decided to get ready at Lean and Shanell house. Jay and his monkey- oops I mean mutt- sorry...girlfriend was there too. She wasnt going cause she said a pregnant woman shouldn't be in the club. I could give two fucks about her going or not.

Me, Shanell, Trina and Kujo was in one room while the guys were in another. I understand that Trina is giving me the silent treatment, but she looks might happy over there grinnin' in ole girl face. I looked at Shanell and she shurgged her shoulders. Imma leave it alone for now, but it will be adressed.

I went and showered then got ready to get dressed.

"Umm, you cant get dressed in the bathroom or somethin? Gone look at your body and I'll never have good luck." This bitch. I looked at Shanell and she covered her eyes and mouthed 'I'm legaly blind'.

"Boo by looking at this right here" I pointed to my body "you'll have nothing but good luck. Based on the way yo face looking, boo you dont need luck you need Jesus to perform yo ass a miracle. Now sit over there like the ugly beast you are and stay quiet." Trina was sitting there smirking. She better fix her face cause im mad with her too.

"Thats why I took your man." Bish whet??

"Correction. How you take something I still have. I bet right now if I walk in that room and kiss him he'll kiss me back. Hell if I wanted him back right now I can get him. Its nothing but a word boo"

"N-no he-he wont" She said nervously. I smirked

"Oh he wont? Well lets see then." I walked out the room. Shanell was behind me. "Thought you was legaly blind?" I chuckled

"Im healed for now cause I wanna see this." I just shook my head.

I walked into the room without knocking. God im happy they all got their clothes on. They all were looking at me funny.

"Ayo Shea you good?" Nuck asked. I nodded my head in response.

I walked up to Jay and kissed him. Without hesitation he kissed back and his hands went to my hips then down to my ass.

"Well damn" Trap said

"Get it in then Jay" Lean said smiling all hard.

I ended the kiss with me biting and pulling on his bottom lip. I stepped back and bit my lip. He opened his eyes and you could see nothing but love and lust. I shot him a wink and walked out.

When I closed the door behind me I seen Lucy standing ther looking sad. I walked up to her with a sad face.

"Now what was all that you was talkin." I busted out laughing and walked away to get dressed.

Twenty Minutes Later...

That red nose pit bull left claiming shes going to her mama house until Jay gets back. Me and Shanell walked downstairs just looking down right sexy. Trina was coming down as well.

It got real quiet then Kush finlly spoke up.

"And where yall supposed to be going dressed like that. Yall damn near naked and all yall got men." Kush said with his accent really thick.

"Hollup, I dont have a man" I said shifting my weight to one leg and put my hand on my hip.

"Like hell you dont." I looked up and seen Jay muggin the hell out my ass.

"Hollup! Before we get into this lets go to the club." Lean said pushing people to the door.

Me, Shanell and Trina was in my car. Still think she could have fit in the trunk but...