Chapter 3

Three years Later...

Shea Pov

Its been three years and I still haven't seen Jay. I've moved into a three bedroom condo that was fully furnished. Two new cars and a new wardrobe for both me and Heaven, courtesy of Jay of course. No, he doesn't know where I stay. Only people who know where I stay is my brother, daddy, Shuan and Shanell. I would tell Trina, but her ass cant hold water.

See, being with Jay while he was doing his dirt. I started eating a lot and stopped caring about my appearance. I gained a bit of weight. But now, ya girl done got her shit together. To say I was a bad bitch on her her boss bitch status was an understatement.

Let's just say these three years has been life changing. My waist has gotten smaller, hips done got a lil wider, butt and brests has gotten bigger. Hair has gotten longer...but its still natural and curly as ever.

Jay, Jay has been blowing my phone up about where I'm staying now. He thinks cause I have our daughter he has the right to know where im staying. No. Brandon comes to get Heaven so she meet up with him every weekend to make sure they see each other. Brandon said that when they're together she barely pays him any attention. But, thats his fault though. Jay was to busy with work and cheating he was barely around. Yes she knows thats her dad, but she still dont pay him any mind.

As of now, me, Shuan and Brandon are in my living room watching tv, eating pizza and talking about my next move.

"I think you should go back to Jay." My head snapped in Brandons direction. Dumb ass.

"Dumb ass. Now why would I do that? Three years is not enough time for him to realize what he did wrong."

"Well, ever since you left he's been off his game. Shit goin wrong at the trap. Money coming up short. Deals been going wrong. Its like he dont care anymore." Brandon told me. Thats what his ugly ass gets.

"Well I dont want to go back to him right now. But I do want to do something. I dont want to sit here and live off Trell and Jay's money." I said getting another slice of pizza.

"Fat ass" Shuan mumbled. I just flipped him off.

"Well get a damn job dumb ass" That sounds like a good idea, but I don't want an ordinary job though.

"But I dont want an ordinary job. I want something different." I said looking off into space.

"What the hell you lookin at?" Shuan said looking in the same direction as me. "But what kind of job you want? Why dont you start trappin' then." He said laughing.

I smiled so hard at the thought of trappin'.

Brandon looked at me then shook his head "Hell naw!! Yo ass aint bouta be out here trappin' bruh on some real nigga shit!" He said with all seriousness.

"Brandon you aint my daddy! Damn, I can handle my own shit." I said snatching his pizza from him and eating it.

"Damn bully, but im not trying to be your daddy. Im just looking out for your big headed ass." He said then he slapped my pizza out my hand. Pause. No he didnt. Nigga brave as fuck. He slapped my pizza out my hand.

"Try some shit like that again imma kick yo ass." I said taking the box into the kitchen. I got some strings to pull if imma pull this off.

"Alright, yeen gotta go home but you gotta get the fuck up outta here. I got some shit to do." I said opening the door.

"Whatever yo. But im taking Heaven with me. So Nyla can have someone to play with." He walked to the back to Heaven's room.

"You lucky I got some pussy waiting on me. If not, you would have to drag me out of here." Shuan said getting up.

"Whatever" I gave him a hug and kiss before he walked out.

Moments later Brandon came from the back with Heaven.

"Bye mamas, you be good for mommy and uncle Brandon. I love you." I said giving her a hug and kiss. "Brandon you take care of my baby, or imma kill your tall a.s.s." I spelled out ass cause I dont curse around my baby. "Now, be careful and I love you" I said giving him a hug and kiss.

"Ole bipolar a- butt. Love you too and I will."

After they were gone, I called Shanell over and me and her decided it was a good idea. She told me I would need to change some things so I wouldnt be recognized. So we hit up the mall. Then a tattoo shop.

When I finished, I was now rocking long loose curly hair that is now red and burgundy. I got a tattoo that goes up my side on the right side. Not only that, me an Shanell got our belly buttons pierced. If you put them together they say 'best bitches'.

Jay Pov

Three years! Three muhhfuckin years has passed since I seen Shea. I see my baby girl every weekend, but Brandon brings her. She dont even pay me any attention when she's around. Not only that, her and Tasha dont get along. Well Nobody really gets along with Tasha though. Oh, yall know Tasha. She ole girl Shea caught me with. I swear I'll give up everything to have her back. A nigga aint shit when he ain got his woman by his side.

Squad even mad with me. On some real nigga shit. When the girls found out what happened. They. Beat. My. Ass. Nigga had a busted lip with a few scratch marks. My so called niggas aint do anything but watch. Yea they dont like what I did, but they try and stay neutral in the situation. They said it has nothing to do with them. But that ain stop them from beatin my ass though.

Right now, im sitting in the office with Tasha trying to think and count my money.

"I got someone that wants to be in" Nuck said busting into my office.

"Well hello to you too nigga. How did you meet him? Where he at?" I asked sitting my money to the side.

"Well Shanell came to me about it, so you need to call her in to ask her about it" He said walking out. Being mutual my ass.

We all got roles in the trap. Im king of course I runs this shit. Nuck is my right hand and comes with me to all my deals. Kush is the brains of the group. Trap, he's trigga happy nigga in the group. Lean, Lean is just lean lol just playin. Lean is the nigga with the hands in the group.

The girls, Daja, she keep all the niggas in the trap in check and count the money. Shanell brings in all the new niggas. Trina, she keeps the hoes in they place and make sure they bag they shit right.

Im sitting here waiting on Shanell to come in so we can discuss this new nigga. But, Tasha ass is gettin on my damn nerves. Just cause she pregnant she think I won't cut her ass off. Im bouta send her ass home.

"Baeeeee, im bored. Can we go home." See there she go again.

"Bruh, go the fuck home. You complain when it comes to making the money, but when it's time to spend it ion hear all that. Go home." I said dismissing her.

"B-bu-"

"Go. Home." She got up with tears in her eyes. I turned around in my chair.

"Who the fuck is she!?" What's her problem now!

I turned to see the most sexiest woman ive ever seen standing beside Shanell. But she looks familiar. I cant put my finger on it, but im gonna figure it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright alright alright! Guess what yall? My ass done caught a cold. I hate being sick, I be like "Lord take meh noww! I cant take it! Baby Jesus I was just playin! Im not ready." Lol. Ahaha but here's a small update for yall. Imma try and update again tonight or either tomorrow.

What yall think?

Do you think Shea working at the trap is a good idea?

Is it gone bite here in the ass?

Jay got ole girl pregnant? How you feel about that?

Comment.

Deuces my niggettes dont forget to Comment and Vote