Chapter 1

Jay Pov

"Yes, just like that baby" I said while she rode the fuck out my dick. Im just lying here with my arms behind my head enjoying every minute of it.

"You like that daddy? You like how I bounce on your dick?" God she's so nasty. And I love it. Theres nothing sexier than a woman who can take dick.

"Yea baby" I grunted placing my hands on her hips while she teased me going slow. No. I flipped us over to where I was on top.

I made sure to have her ass high up in  the air with her face down in the pillow. I made sure to make every stroke rough and hard.

"Ah fuck! Daddy! I c-cant t-t-take it!!" She choked out. Yet, she was throwing it back. Thirty minutes later I was still murdering her pussy from the back. I must have been hitting it good cause she threw her hand back to push me back. No, baby girl this pussy is mines. I locked our fingers together and placed her hand behind her back.

I was about to nut and I could feel she was almost there too. I went harder if possible and pulled out and it landed all on her butt and back.

I looked to my left and what I seen, I was not ready for.

"No. No, dont stop on the account of me. I already knew you were a dirty bastard." She said walking into the closet.

"Daddy, I didnt get mines" This hoe had a nerve to say.

"Get out. Get the fuck out!" I yelled and she grabbed her clothes and ran full speed out the house.

I slipped on some sweatpants and walked into the closet with her. She was packing he clothes. This isnt this first time this has happened, but I have the feeling this is the last time. I walked closer to her to attempt to hug her and apologize but was stopped in my tracks.

"Jay I swear you come any closer to me you wont have to worry about other king pins trying to take you out. Imma do it my damn self." I thought about it and stopped.

"Shea, baby im sorry I didnt mean for this to happen." I really didnt want her to see me with the bitch. Im pretty sure she knew I've been cheating on her. But, I still didnt want her to actually witness it.

Shea Pov

"Didnt mean for what to happen!? You were in our bed but you didnt mean for it to happen? Fuck outta here with that shit Jay. Im sick of your shit bruh on some real nigga shit." I said placing my third suitcase by the door. I turned to face him " We've been together for five years and we have a four year old little girl, Jaquel. I cant believe you would risk losing your family for some half cent ass hoe. Bitch aint even a full penny." I say as im finishing packing up as much as I could. " But, its okay I'm not even mad. Im taking my baby and im leaving." He didnt even have anything to say. I walked over to the Heavens room and packed some of her clothes. He was right on my trail.

"Baby, can you please stay. We can take a break if you want, but please dont leave me." He begged me. I should kick his cheating ass in his throat.

"My name is La'Shea and im no longer your baby. Now do me a favor and bring the bags downstairs." I walked off to our office and went to my safe and got all my money out. I made sure to get my custom made guns and keys to the different safes in the trap houses.

When I finished I walked through the living room to find him and the bags at the front door. Like I fucking thought, better had brought them damn bags down.

"Put them im the car" I got in the front seat and waited till all the bags were safely in his Range Rover. When he was done he walked over to my window.

"Im taking the kids with me, but im not gonna keep her from you cause your her father and that wouldnt be right."

"What about us?" He looked so pitiful with tears in his eyes.

"These no us and there never will be another us. Make an us with that half a penny ass hoe you was with" I said starting the car.

"B-but I love you Shea" He said looking me in my eyes. I know he's telling the truth, but he has things he need to straighten out within himself.

"And I love you too but, Jay im sick of getting hut over and over again. I dont even wanna talk about it. You are more than welcome to call and speak to her and we can meet up so you can see her. But thats it. Bye Jay" I said backing out of the driveway and heading to Meredith's house to get Heaven. Im set for the rest of my life. Im still spending Trell money. He left so much to me, my great great grand children will be set for life. Then the money I've been making from the past five years is a plus. Bye Jay and hello new Lifestyle.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

I remember that day like it was yesterday, but let me tell yall what went on from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright my niggettes, that was just a lil sumn sumn to get started.

How yall like it so far? I think I did pretty good. Shit. Lol don't forget to Vote & Comment

Oh btw, they're a lot older now...well not a lot. And they have kids too...awwh

Shea: 23 & Jay: 24  (Heaven in MM)
Lean & Shanell: 23 (Nevaeh in MM)
Trina: 24 & Trap: 24 (Kaleb in MM)
Nuck: 24
Kush: 23

The babies are sooooo cute lolx