Chapter 7

Jay Pov

"Baeee, I wanna go out and do something." Is it just me or is she getting on yall nerves too? As of now im at home bouta go to the trap.

"We just left the damn Bahamas what the fuck more do you want? Im out." I said walking out the door.

Oh, thats right, I didnt tell yall what happed on our lil trip. I ended up fuckin ole dude up.

*Flashback*

Im laying here listening to Tasha lightly snore while laying on my chest. But all I can think about is Shea. I can feel something, but I don't know what. I get up causing Tasha body to fall to the bed. Sorry...not sorry. I put on some basketball shorts and headed to her room. I knocked and waited a good three minutes before I started acting like a nigga. I banged on her door hard as fuck until she answered.

"Who the fu- oh hey Jayyy." She said looking around nervously. Yep she doin something she ain supposed to.

"Nah, gone head and open the door. You aint slick, what you got goin on." I said stepping closer to the door. She tensed up some before speaking.

"Nothing Jay, what do you want? Its late why are you h-"

"Shea baby com back to bed!" Helll fuck no! My head snapped in her direction.

"Shea, open the door." I said nice and calmly. She hesitated then she looked at me once more before slowly opening the door. I walked past her eyeing her till I got to her bed. When I got there he was in there. This nigga was in his basketball shorts laying across the bed. The bed was still made up, so I guess they was just chillin. Still no fuck is given. He shouldn't have his boney black ass in here.

"Jay we were just watching tv." I held my hand up.

"I dont give a fuck what yall were doing. Wouldnt be doing anything if this fuck nigga wont here in the first place" I said turning and looking at her

"Look I dont want an-" Before he could finish I hit him in his mouth.

*Flashback Over*

Long story short, I ended up kickin his ass, getting kicked out, Shea cussin me out, and Tasha gave me the silent treatment...like I cared. Not only that I spent most of my time keeping niggas away from Shea. Today is the first day back so im going to see what damage has been done since I left at the trap.

Shea Pov

Yall, that trip was loveeee ahaha. Well on my end it was. Niggas was trying to holla left and right... I was loving every minute of it. Especially since Jay was there to see. He damn near ran himself raggid trying to keep me away from any man thay wasnt him. Oh, he got to fighting with old dude I met on the first day. He kicked poor dudes asssss I was in shock. When I answered the door and saw it was him I was like 'ooooooooohhhh Jay gone kick his aaaaasssss'. I knew my ass was in trouble though. I knew he was mad as shit when he was talking all calm. So damn right I shut up and opened the door when he told me to. And I sure the hell didn't jump in the middle of the fight. Not gonna get my ass hit....shiidddd.

Im laying on the couch with my baby. She said she wanted to see her daddy, but what caught me off guard was the fact that she wanted to see him. Usually we have to make her go see him. I usually call and have Brandon take her to him, but since he knows the truth now I guess I can do it. Shidd, fuck that its colder than a polar bear pussy out there. He can bring his ass to me. I just went ahead and called him.

"Who this?" Damn he aint gotts be so rude...oh I forgot he dont have my number.

"First, dont answer the phone like that. Second, fix your grammar. Third, this is Shea."

"Oh my bad bae, whats wrong? You miss me like I miss you? You ready for a new start?" Pause. No. Just...no.

"Chiiiiilll, I was calling to let you know your daughter wants to see you."

"Oh okay, so you bringing her over?" Bish whet?

"Hell no it's cold as fuck outside. Im not bringing my baby out cold as it is outside."

"Alright, okay, okay text me your address and I'll be there in a few."

"Okay bye"

"Bye bae love you" I just looked at the phone and hung up.

Jay Pov

Give me a few more weeks and im be all up in dat pu-

"Nigga what the fuck got you smiling all hard?" Lean asked looking up from his phone. I looked an seen Kush, Nuck and Trap waiting for an answer.

"Aye, yall come with me to go see Heaven." I said getting up from my office chair.

"Oh good, thought you was bouta say back to your place. I was bouta dip on yo ass. Cause ole girl be irkin' a nigga nerves." Lean said putting out his blunt. I just shook my head.

"Hurry yall slow asses up, ain seen my neice in a lil minute." Kush said heading out the door.

Fortyfive minutes later we pulled up to this nice ass condo.

"Bruh who live here?" Trap asked

"You'll see, lets go"

"Nigga ion like surprises." Trap said getting out the car.

Shea Pov

I open the door and came face to face with Trap, Lean, Kush and Nuck. They looked so happy and surprised. Before I knew it I was being attacked with hugs and kisses. These niggas too damn big to be attacking me like that. I tripped over something and fell backwards on the floor. Then they started tickling me. After everything calmed down we all sat down on the couch in silence.

"Abbiamo guardato dappertutto ovunque per il culo. Si potrebbe ci hanno detto qualcosa prima di partire. Diavolo, non era arrabbiata con Jay noi. Imma rompigli yo culo oggi." (We looked everywhere everywhere for your ass. You could have told us something before leaving. Hell, you was mad with Jay not us. Imma whoop yo ass today.) I looked up and Kush is standing up with a belt in his hand. I looked over at the rest of them and they shrug their shoulders.

I took off running as fast as I could. I look back and seen he was right on my asssss. Every body laughing like shit funny.

"Heaven!!! Your daddy's here!" I yelled still running from Kush. Where the hell is she at?? She need to hurry before Kush beat my ass with this belt. Soon I heard little feat hitting the hard wood floor.

"Yes mommy" She answered coming around the corner. As soon as she was in seight Kush stopped and put the belt behind his back.

Thank you Jebus!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I can say that yall will be getting more updtes nowww...cause a nigga is no longer working!!! Yayyyy!! No, on some rns im happy lmao. But this is more of a filler before things get crazy. Do you like the chapter? I hope so.

Dont forget to vote and comment my niggettes!!! And a update is coming sooooooon