Chapter 2

*Recap*

"Im taking the baby with me, but im not gonna keep her from you cause your her father and that wouldnt be right."

"What about us?" He looked so pitiful with tears in his eyes.

"There's no us and there never will be another us. Make an us with that half a penny ass hoe you was with" I said starting the car.

"B-but I love you Shea" He said looking me in my eyes. I know he's telling the truth, but he has things he need to straighten out within himself.

"And I love you too but, Jay im sick of getting hut over and over again. I dont even wanna talk about it. You are more than welcome to call and speak to her and we can meet up so you can see her. But thats it. Bye Jay" I said backing out of the driveway and heading to Meredith's house to get Heaven. Im set for the rest of my life. Im still spending Trell money. He left so much to me, my great great grand children will be set for life. Then the money I've been making from the past five years is a plus. Bye Jay and hello new Lifestyle.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Shea Pov

I remember that day like it was yesterday, but let me tell yall what went on from the beginning. That day was the last time I had spoken to Jay. But let me tell you everything led up to that moment.

Two years ago I was twenty one years old and everything was still going great. Me and Jay had two year old Heaven. Everything was going fine until he came home late one night. Yes, him coming home late was a regular but, something was different.

*Flashback* Two Years Ago...

Jay just walked in and I'm happy cause I been missing my baby. But, he walked past me like he aint see all this sexiness. Usually when he comes home he attacks me with hugs and kisses. But this particular night he walked right in and headed towards the bathroom. 'Oookaaaayyy' I thought to myself. Well I guess we'll talk about it tomorrow. We always talk things out if something's bothering us.

I turned over and closed my eyes to go to sleep. A little later I felt the bed dip. I layed there waiting on Jay to wrap his arms around me and pull me closer. But tonight I felt nothing. All I could do was shake my head. Yea, we gone talk about this tomorrow.

I got up and went to Heaven's room to check on her, knowing damn well she sleep. I cant shake this feeling that Jay cheating on me, but im not gonna jump to conclusions.

After checking up on my baby I didnt even wanna be beside him. I walked my happy ass to the guest room. I layed there and thought about what I was gonna do about this. Sooner or later I felt this bed dip. I opened one eye to see jay crawling up to me, getting in bed. Fuck he think he doin? I right nicely turned over so my back was to him.

He kissed his teeth "Man, Shea whats wrong? What I do now?" Dumb ass.

"Nothing, go to bed" I felt him getting comfortable. "And you better keep your arm over there. Dont want you touching me." I snuggled further into the bed. Fuck he thought this was?"

Thats when it allllllll started.

Another time was when me and him was at home spending some time together. Heaven was at her grandma house. Me and him are laying on the couch watching movies and eating popcorn. I love times like this. I love the silly, funny, and crazy side of Jay.

"Alright you keep playin and you gone feel this dick in yo soul." He said snuggling into my neck. He so damn dumb.

"Boy bye, it barely makes it past your balls." I need to stop cause Lord knows I be running for my dear life.

"Okay, you got jokes." He said rolling me over getting on top of me.

"Jay move" I moaned cause he was now rubbing me through my underwear.

"Nah you bouts get this di-" He was cut off by his phone ringing. He got the phone out his pocket. But he held it so I couldn't see who it was. Muthfucka.

"Gone head Jay. Gone and be with yo lil hoe. Im not gonna be around forever. Get the fuck up off me." I told him pushing from up under him.

"Man, Shea that was Nuck calling me to come to the trap."

"Lie again" I said turning the tv off.

"Whatchu mean?" He said following behind me.

"Bitch! You didnt even answer it so how he say that? Better yet, I made sure to call him and tell him to handle things till you come in tomorrow. So, like I said, go on to yo lil hoe. Hope she burn yo ass and ya dick fall off. Just know you ain hittin this again." He stood there looking stupid. Dumb nuts.

*Flashback Over*

Ever since then, its been going on. I know yall think im crazy. No, cause guess who he came home to every night? Who he gives his money to? And who pussy he ate every night? Mines. Im the Queen of this shit.

Even though we aint together. He's gonna continue to pay every bill I have and continue buying me what I want. What? Im a boss ass bitch. Run around hoe. Im still the Queen of this shit. Yall really think he gone give this hoe his all?? Hell no. Him and I both know where his heart is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy yalllll (my ole country ass) whats crackalackin!!? Oh yall mad? Lol juss playin but sorry this update took hella long and its short. But I've been busy, work is not the business. Im off Monday and Tuesday soooooo yall will get a update then, on this book and my other one.

~ What yall think about this whole situation? Let me know what yall think and how yall feel.

~ Is this juss a phase Jay goin through, or have he really lost his damn mind?

Comment

Dont forget to Vote & Comment and I'll be back Tuesday. Deuces my niggettes!!!!