Chapter 66: "That's it"

So so so so sorry this chapter is so much shorter than even the previous one! I promise I will make up for it but I'm dealing with a lot of crap and am busy, Sorry again guys!!!!!!

--------------------Four's POV--------------------

As Tris' eyes close, I quickly press the electrodes to my temples and See Tris standing in a field. Stall green grass surrounds her, she looks around, peering up at the sky. Which Is an eerie green; the color of bile. 

It would almost be peaceful if not for the stillness. Stillness can mean only one thing: A storm.

Shadows swoop over her and Crows, thousands of crows, swoop down and claw at her clothes and skin.

Screaming Tris waves her arms frantically, trying to get the birds of of her.She's screaming for help,

For me to help her.

" PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE!" she wails as she desperately flings her arms around her, tears constantly streaming down her face

Come on Tris. You got this. I know you can do it.

Suddenly she stops,

Stops screaming

Stops moving

Stops struggling

She collapse into the grass, surrendering and relaxing every muscle in her body, Letting the crows poke and prod at her.

Tears slip out of her closed eyes as she crys, not moving, relaxing.

I cant watch this anymore.

The scene changes suddenly and we are back in the sim room. Yanking the electrodes off of me I look over at Tris as she jolts forward in the chair, breathing heavily and putting her head in her hands.

" Tris. Tris, its over" I say calmly

She looks up at me, fear in her eyes and chokes out

" That's it. That's what Andrew did and would do to me" 

------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sort of...........

Anyway, VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!

word count 306