Chapter 3: Memories

Listen to song while reading!!!

    That night I sleep on my stomach. Pain bites into my back every time I move, which is not often due to not having school today.   I slowly get up to take a shower, I have one in my bathroom which is in my bedroom. So I don't have to leave my room to take one. 

    The stream of water is cold, so it will numb my back.  I hop out of the shower and change my clothes. I wear a Gray tank top that hugs my body and a pair of shorts. The heat in my room is stifling, its extremely hot outside. Every time I move pain strikes my body. 

" I have to get out" I say aloud without meaning to. I Have to leave. But first I need to know, where I truly belong. 

---Time lapse-----

That night I study at my desk and find myself thinking about my sister, Samatha. When she was 9, 3 years after my mother died, she fainted walking home from school, me beside her. This keep happening until we took her to the hospital. They said she was fainting from a lack of oxygen, which we found out was from the fluid build up  in her lungs. They kept her at the hospital as she was having trouble breathing, seeing, keeping balance and consciousness. With further research into her case at Erudite: The intelligent They came to the conclusion that she had stage 3 leukemia. There was and is not still a cure for the cancer. She died 2 months later in the hospital when the cancer spread to her heart, and stopped it, While shattering mine. 

-----

Sorry about the short and sad chapter guys! -Emberlyn07