Chapter 67: Divergent

I NEED IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUGGEST!!!!!!

------Tris Pov---------

Tobias' eyebrows furrow and his face contorts in confusion. I push myself out of the chair and start to pace back and forth in the small sim room, holding my head in my hands. I fight off tears as they pool in my eyes.

" Andrew would put you through... Simulations" He asked cautiously. I nod, not trusting my voice to speak and look up at him. He studys me for a few seconds and then his face goes slack and pales.

" What? What is it?" I ask panicking slightly. 

" Tris...what were your simulation results" 

I freeze.

"Beatrice, There is a ..... complication with your test results" Toris words ring in my mind

 "Beatrice your test result was Abnegation, and Erudite, and Dauntless."  She says

"They call it Divergent. You can't tell Anyone not your family not your friends, nobody!" The urgency in her voice was clear.

It was dangerous.

I am dangerous.

But Tobias isn't anybody, he wouldn't Turn me into the Dauntless or try to kill me. 

Biting my lip I reply " They were inconclusive" 

He takes a deep breath and squeezes his eyes shut.

" Divergent" He states and I nod my head " Damn it damn it damn it" He whispers under his breath. " You can't trust anyone. Tell absolutely nobody." 

" I know" 

" Okay, good." He nods his head " There was nothing in the sim that suggested that you were Divergent so I don't have to delete it-"

I cut him off " Wait. Why would me being Divergent have anything to do with Andrew running tests on me" Even saying his name makes me aware of my surrounds and my actions. Like he right there in the room waiting for me to say something wrong or do something wrong, so he can jump at the chance to beat me. Even though he did it without any other reason besides it was fun for him.

" I have suspicions and theories but no facts- it doesn't matter right now" He says and walks over to me.

Once he is close to me I can't help but wrap my hands around his waist out of instinct. My body buzzes with electricity when I touch him. I feel myself relax and melt into his arms, his presence alone soothes me. Like somehow having him near me makes me safe and calm, makes me sturdy and strong, determined and fierce. 

My head rests against his chest and his chin rests atop my head, his arms looped around me.

" I love you Tobias" I whisper against his shirt, my voice muffled by it.

" I love you so much more Tris" 

" Not a chance"

" Well then I guess we both like to beat the odd, don't we?" He chuckles refiring to what I said during my fight with peter.  I giggle and snuggle further into him.

" Hell yeah we do" I whisper

-------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BUT AT LEAST THERE IS  SOME FOURTRIS!!!!!!!!!! 

PLEASE PLEASE SUGGEST, COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO:

Tobias_46_Tris

And

64FourTris46

THERE BOOKS  Deception AND Reunited: Divergent ARE AMAZING AND PHENOMENAL, PLEASE FOLLOW THEM AND READ, COMMENT AND VOTE ON THERE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND A DOUBLE SHOUT OUT TO

64FourTris46

THIS GIRL IS A PHENOMENAL WRITER AND HER BOOK DECEPTION IS IN MY TOP TWO FAVORITE DIVERGENT FANDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE SUPPORTS ME, IS SO KIND AND DECERIVES EVERYBODY ON THE FREAKING INTERNET TO FOLLOW HER AND READ HER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE WORLDS BIGGEST DICTIONARY DOESN'T HAVE BIG ENOUGH WORDS TO SAY HOW FREAKING AMAZING IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM CONSTANTLY BLOW BY HER AND HER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

-Emberlyn

Word count 644