Chapter 53: No idea man

---------Tobias's Pov-------------

"Ahhh four!" Eric says with a menacing smile.

" Came to watch your girlfriend go into a permanent coma huh?" He says while Will stands frozen; a look of confusion in his eyes. My fistes clench at my side.

" Get the hell away from her" I say, my voice shaking slightly as the words come out of my mouth. Eric turns to face me, his arms folded as he wears a smirk. I stare at will and It's like something clicks and he snaps out of it and realization fills his eyes. It hits me then, he was in a sim the whole time.

He then mouths to me " Keep him distracted". I look around the room and something catches my eye, I contain my emotions and focus back on eric.

" You have no idea who you're messing with I say" His smirk widens, pulling the holes with earrings apart and wider.

" Actually I do Tobias" He sneers, I see will frown but ignore it as he moves slowly detaching the syringe  from her IV " Tobias eaton a stuck up Stiff who was abused by his daddy" 

I smirk to happy to want to pummel him.

" You see there's a problem with that"I say He scoffs

"Really? What is it" he asks smirking still.

" I wasn't talking about me" I say laughter in my voice

" He's right. You sure as hell don't know me" She says.

Tris

-----------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOH CLIFFHANGER!!!! again...........  

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND SUGGEST TOO! THANBK YOU GUYS, LOVE YOU!!!! 

Word count 258