Chapter 43: Field trip

Happy halloween guys!!!! Here is chapter 43 I am SO sorry it is REALLY short. I pretty much never have chapters this short so I'm really sorry, I have to go and exercise my horse, those of you that are equestrians and in high school with understand!!! Don't forget to comment, vote and suggest!

--------------------------

-----Tris POV-----

It has been two days since visiting day, I'm exhausted from training. I have been in there every morning and night since visiting day, Trying to keep my mind busy. I have gained a lot of muscles and am stronger than ever before.

I lay down on my bed, after changing into a t shirt and sweatpants and as soon as My head hits my pillow though a group of people storm into the dorm with flashlights.

" Everybody up!" An icy voice roars, Eric. I spot Tobias behind him and get lost in his eyes as he mines mine.

 "You gone deaf stiff?" Eric snaps shining his flashlight on my face. I snap out of my trance and get out of bed, Christina stands beside me with only a t shirt that goes down to her butt. She crosses her arms and stares at Eric. I wish I had the guts to do stare at someone so boldly with barely any clothes on, but I would never be able to do that.

" You have 5 minutes to get dresses and meet us by the train tracks. Were going on a little field trip" Tobias says, his eyes scanning the dorms.

With that they all leave, letting us get ready for the long night ahead of us.

-------

Word count 270