Chapter 41: Cross my heart, Hope you die

-----Tris Pov-----

I stare at Andrews body, Tobias just beat him up. He defended me, cared for me, enough to beat up somebody that hurt me. 

I kneel on the ground, the cold from the stone seeping through my clothes and into my skin.

The flashback ends in my mind but all I can do is stare at andrews body.  Even when Tobias bends down to my level. His voice muffled, his figure blurred. I try to blink the tears from my eyes so I can see clearly but it's no use, as more tears cloud my vision.

Suddenly the figure in front of me disappears and another replaces it. I am struck in the face by something and I fall back. I am hit in the stomach and I gasp, hit once more in the face, I feel a hand on my back pull up my shirt. 

I am kicked in my back and I groan. Still dazed from my memories. I then feel a blade dig into my skin and I scream, crossing a scar and It everything becomes clear. 

I focus on the figure and andrew's face comes into line, an evil and amused smirk on his face. He punches me in the face and I scream again. Pain surging through my body.

No.No, I promised myself this would never happen again. 

I yell out of anger and sweep andrews Feet out from under him. He falls with a thud and groans. I get on top of him, Infuriated That he came to my new home and brought back all the memories I have fought so hard to forget. Infuriated that he caused me so much pain. Infuriated that he murdered my mother. 

I take every ounce of anger in my body and charge myself with it. I start to punch him.

" You murdered my mother! You beat me every goddamn day, You watched as Marcus torched me, You raped me and starved me!!!" I scream at him, saying every word with a punch.

" Then you come to my home and BRING IT ALL BACK!" I scream, getting up and kicking him in every square inch of his body. 

" I hope you drop dead" I say my voice steady and cold " If you don't, I'll kill you myself" I whisper kicking him in the head and Watch his eyes roll back into his head. 

I spin around and see Tobias standing like a statue, his eyes on mine.  Anger, proud, scared, and a terrified look in his eyes. 

Then I focus on the man in front of him.

Marcus. 

My eyes drop down to Tobias's arm, Marcus's hand gripping his.

Tobias's worst nightmare is standing in front of him. The man I despise as much- if not more- than my father.

" Well hello Beatrice, Tobias" He says Grinning.

I don't even feel scared, but I know Tobias is terrified, I would be scared if not for my blood being replaced with fire.

" Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of him." I say My voice deadly low as I step towards him. Tobias looks at me proud and scared. I step toward him again.

" Tris, stay there" Tobias says, I ignore him. My eyes on Marcus.

I look at him with a murderous glare. He inflicted more pain on me than even Andrew did.

Because he hurt tobias, The man I love.

And told me all about the way he torched him.

" GET. Away from him" I say Stepping closer. Marcus laughs.

" So tobias, you got yourself a little fan here" Marcus says, Tobias Flinches at his name. 

" Just know that nobody will ever love you, because your worthless. And I took on the responsibility to show you that. It was for your own good" Marcus says, his hand tightening around Tobias's arm. Tobias shuts his eyes and I know That for 16 years he has been told this and now