Chapter 72: Breaking

OMG 9.4 K READS THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT WHO'S POV YOU WANT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

----------Four's POV------------

Why am I, well him- simulation me- laughing?! Tris lays completely still while simulation me santers over,

This is going to be bad......

" Well hello there Tris" I/ Sim me, Whispers in her ear as I/Sim me crouch's next to her. Andrew holds a package in his hand and opens it stuffing his hand in his pants, I cringe. 

She snaps out of her gaze and starts struggling again as I/Sim me starts laughing again.

" HELP, FOUR HELP ME" Tris screams as Andrew positions himself. Sim me just shakes his head and smirks bends down and puts his/my mouth up to her ear and whispers with an evil grin

" Have fun, You have lots of experience so don't worry." Then he stands up and pats Andrew on the back and shouts  " Don't forget protection Andrew! We don't want to have a stupid looking cow on own hands- I mean we already have to look at that" He says while pointing at Tris.

My body heats up with rage. That son of a b- How dare he say that to her.

Tris doesn't stop struggling- she struggles more.  Tears stream down her cheeks faster than lightning.

She screams a high pitched scream, sobs racking her body as she struggles to get free of Marcus's grip. Panic, rage, worry and more panic  Sets in when Andrew positions himself more and advances.

" PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE HE-HELP!!!!" She screams and I can't take it anymore.

Right when I am about to pull her out she stops struggling, stops hyperventilating, stops crying- The sim fades away.

We both jolt out of the Sim and Tris immediately collapses in sobs.

"Shhhh its okay, its over" I say as I get up and go over to her. When I go to hug her she explodes.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME HUH? HUH? YOU GUYS PUT ME THROUGH MY WORST FEAR AND ITS JUST OKAY?! I WASN'T AWARE THAT WHEN I JOINED DAUNTLESS I WAS SIGNING UP FOR WEEKS OF TORTURE." She screams at me, and I flinch back. 

If it was up to me, I would have pulled her out within seconds. But that's not how it works.

Tris is the strongest person I know and she's breaking. Just then she collapses and I rush to catch her.

Sobbing into my shoulder she grips my back.

"Im so sorry." I whisper, tears running down my face. This is torture, seeing her hurting-it's worse than being beaten. 

She cries for at least 30 minutes before her breathing becomes even and she stops crying. Looking up at me, I see her eyes look even worse than before and I take the moment to feel how skinny she is. She feels as bad as when she came from abnegation. No spare fat on her, just bone and skin- Not anorexic but way too skinny to be healthy .

" Tris, we need to talk" I whisper and by the look in her eyes,

She knows exactly what im talking about. 

Its time she told me what happened that week and what's happening now. 

-------------------------

PLEASE

 VOTE,

 SUGGEST!!!

 AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORD COUNT 560