Chapter 65: Be Brave

SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT GUYS!!!!!!!! IM SUPER BUSY BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!! SO SORRY GUYS, YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!

To those of you that wanted Tris' POv im sorry but the majority vote went to Four's POV so therefore Its Four's POV!!!

-----------Four's POV---------

I call the initiates names one by one till only Tris is left. I feel bad about leaving her to go last but I have a suspicion I hope i'm wrong about.

Molly is dragged out of the room by 2 other dauntless, too in shock to register what to do or how to walk apparently.

Walking out of the sim room and out to the white hallway, I see Tris leaning her back against the wall and bouncing her knee faster that a heartbeat. She wears a black v neck long sleeve shirt, her hair pulled back tight in a high ponytail, black jeans and combat boots with a blank expression on her face.

" Tris" I call. She looks over at me and gets up, walking toward me. She doesn't smile and Neither do I. She is nervous, I can tell and im worried. I open the heavy door for her, closing it behind us as I step inside. I turn around and When she sees the reclining chair in the center of the room she immediately recoils, her shoulders hitting my chest.

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I gently push her toward the chair. She forces her feet to move with what looks like great effort and sits down in the chair. Once I reach the computer that sits beside the chair I set up the sim and get the syringe ready.

" An injection?" She asks I turn around with the needle in my hand and see her nervous face with panic in her eyes. I think back to when She had the IV in her hand and she freaked out, telling me that andrew would run tests and put her in simulations all the time. 

Crap. This is going to suck for her.

" Yes. We use a more advanced simulation that requires an injection. No wires or electrodes for you, only me so I can see your fears" I say

she raises her eyebrows at me " You can see inside my head?" She questions 

" Yes, I see you and what fear you're facing."

She nods and leans back in the chair.

" Are you ready" I ask brushing a strand of hair out of the way and put the needle against her skin, not yet pushing it into her skin.

She nods, squeezing her eyes shut and grabs my free hand.

" I trust you" She whispers squeezing my hand. I push the needle into her skin and she winces her breath increasing. she quickly opens her eyes and looks at me.

" The serum will go into effect in 60 seconds Tris. You need to find the most effective way to face your fear and calm down, get your heart rate back down. This is your first time so you will be facing your lesser fear and only one of them. Tris this will be your least frightening fear but tomorrow it will go to the next worst one and then again and again until we reach your worst fear okay." I explain.

Her eyes start to droop and As she falls into the sim I say " Be brave Tris"

Her eyes close and her body relaxes as her mind consumes her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SUGGEST OH AND COMMENT WHOS POV YOU WANT NEXT!!!!!!! SORRY AGAIN FOR IT BEING SO SHORT!!!

I'M NOT SURE WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!

WORD COUNT 637