Chapter 88: GONE

Im so sorry guys for not updating in soooo long,m but this chapter is gonna be good!!!!!! Please comment what you think!!!!! and don't forget to vote and comment suggestions if you have any at all!!

EDIT : OMG I JUST FINISHED WRITING THE CHAPTER AND I  DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND I WAS WRITING AND I AM SO FREAKING SORRY 

-------------------Tobias's pov---------------

My knuckles ache, my eyes blurry with tears and my cheek stings from where marcus managed to get a punch in. He is currently lying unconscious in the floor, covered in his own blood, but his eyes are fluttering open, so he must be waking up.

Marcus's eyes immediately find mine, and he laughs lightly. 

" what's so funny" I snarl. He looks like he wants to die as he laughs, as it must be very very painful to breath, let alone laugh. 

" Ohhh I raised you well. Deep down you are just like me, and you just took the first step into bringing your inner self out. First you beat me. Then you start to lash out at your friends. And then, Your stupid ugly girlfriend, has bruises all over her face and body." He smirks " And then, one day, you'll kill her. Or rather, beat her to death" 

My face scrunches up in astonishment and an emotion I have never felt in my life before. " I would never do anything to hurt tris, ever. Never, marcus." My body is on fire with rage.

" Well it's not like she doesn't deserve it, i mean look how she disrespected me. If you don't kill her, i will when I get out of here."

"WHY?!!?" I yell, and he laughs.

"Because you care about her, and she means the world to you. And as long as you care, love her and are with her, I will do everything in my power to destroy her and everybody you love." He says and shrugs.

I shake my head, and scof " I have never, NEVER done anything to you to make you hate me, to make you feel such hatred and to feel joy at my pain. If you ever go near Tris, I will single handedly destroy you."

"Oh but it would be worth it, because I would no longer need to be here to cause you misery, because you couldn't be in any more pain then what you will be in when she dies in front of your eyes." He laughs but it quickly turns into a scream as I repeatedly bring my fist down on his body.

"Don't you even fucking look at her. Don't ever think of her." I say hatred and rage coursing through my body. With one last punch to his jaw he is out like a light.

I storm out of the cell, hot with rage, tears running down my face not stopping. 

He will never stop, even if he was dead, he has people who would carry out his mission: To destroy my happiness and put me through all the pain that is possible. And the best way to do that is to kill the people who I love most. 

"And as long as you care, love her and are with her, I will do everything in my power to destroy her" His words ring in my head. 

Staying here will get her killed, I will get her killed.

I will never hurt Tris physically, but Mentally, I am about to destroy her and 

It's because I love her: that we are both being punished in the worst way.

--------------------Tris's POV-------------------

I walk into our apartment with a bag of chips, chocolate, some vegetables and juice in a bag.

" I'm home!" I yell out as I put the groceries away in the cupboard.   It's when I don't get a response from tobias, and the apartment is silent, and the bathroom light is on with the door open. 

That I Go into panic.

"Tobias?" I ask as I frantically shove the bag of chips in my hand into the cupboard. 

"Tobias?!" I run to the bathroom and see the bottle of tobias's antidepressants on the counter, tipped over and the contains spilled on the floor. 

But there is only a few pills, there should be at least 28. My head immediately goes to the worst place.

He couldn't have. He wouldn't. But he tried. And we just gave him the easiest way out. 

I run out of the bathroom and out of the apartment, not even bothering to close or lock the front door. 

chasm. He would go to the chasm.

I sprint there as fast as I can with tears running down my face uncontrollably. Nobody is there. My body is shaking as I frantically run to the infirmary, maybe somebody found him and took him there so they could take the drugs out of his system before he died from the antidepressants-

All my thoughts stop, as does my feet when I see him. Tobias is crying, blood running down his cheek from a small cut on his cheek bone from a punch,  his knuckles covered in blood. 

I run towards him and leep into his arms " Oh my god, I love you I love you I love you. Tobias where did you go, I thought that you-"

He pulls away from me and presses his lips into mine, our tears mixing together. 

" I love you Tris. So god damn much. I have to protect you" He whispers 

" what?" my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, my chest tightening. " What is going on?"

" He is going to kill you, as long as I'm with you and you mean the world to me, he is going to kill you. Marcus. He will do anything he can to destroy me, and the only way to do that is to kill the person I love more than anybody, You." He chokes on his words, more tears streaming out of both our eyes. 

" what- no- We can fight him off together. If he comes for us-for me, then you can protect me and I can protect me-"

" No, Tris. I have to go, If im gone then he won't come for you" He explains

"YES HE WILL, because you would still love me! I would still mean the same amount to you if you were here!" I yell, My chest tight, my breathing restricted. 

This can't be happening

"Tris" he beggs " I have to go, I love you and that won't change. I won't be the reason you die, you cannot die because of me. " He kisses me like there is no tomorrow, my body shaking as I realise what he is about to do. He lets go and starts to walk away.

" If you leave, I'll be dead anyway! Tobias please, There isn't a point in me living without you. I would rather die than life a life without you in it!" Im sobbing, my body shaking, my knees about to give out. 

" I love you Tris...." He whispers and then 

He's gone and I collapse screaming and sobbing. 

He is gone.

----------------------------------------------------------

I DONT KNOW WHAT FREAKING HAPPENED I WAS JUST WRITING AND IM IN A REALLY DARK PLACE RIGHT NOW AND DEALING WITH A LOT OF SHIT AND THIS HAPPENED- 

I DONT EVEN FREAKING KNOW ANYMORE.

oh and uh guys.........this is the last chapter of this book......... BUTTT THER IS A SECOND ONE!!!!!! IM CREATING A SECOND ONE TOMORROW!!!!!!!

BOOK NUMBER TWO!!!! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BOOK NAMES FOR THE SECOND BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT BOOK IS GOING TO BE 

FREAKING

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

word count 1284