Chapter 69: Losing him

------------------Tris's POV-------------------

No, no, no, no!

I stand in front of Andrew and Tobias, Andrew has a Gun pressed to his Temple and blood Slides down the side of Tobias's Face. He has a split lip, blood trailing down his temple, and blood seeping out of his mouth.

I clap my hand over my mouth to keep myself from crying out but can't stop the endless waterfall of tears coming down my cheeks. 

It's not real, It's not real. I remind myself. Tobias already knows I am divergent, He figured it out in the 2nd sim, when I manipulated it but he has helped me hide it since then.

"Hey there Beatrice" Andrew smiles evilly at me.

"Tris" Tobias Gasps and struggles to breath and I try to rush to him but I can't move,

Two pairs of hands hold me back, and the belong to marcus. Tobias bends over and spits out a mouth full of blood and that's when I see his back; Lash marks, burns, cuts and blood cover his back and I let out a sob and start to scream at them, thrashing to get loose.

" What did you do to him?!?!" I scream

"What I always did, Every. Single. Day." Marcus Whispers in my ear and I continue to thrash, gasping for air.

I cant breath. Tearing cloud and blur my vision. Pain rips through my heart as I look at him. 

" Please just let him go"  Andrew laughs and shoves the gun up against tobias's Temple and cocks the gun.

I freeze, but the tears dont stop and I look at Tobias.

" Tris I love you" He whispers. 

" I love you more" I say and Marcus's hands disappear and I dive,

Knocking Tobias out of the way as the gun goes off and the bullet hits me.

-------------------------------

OMG IM SO SO SO SORRY THAT I DID ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER BUT I AM BORROWING  64FourTris46 IDEA, I HOPE SHE DOESN'T MIND AND IF SHE DOES THEN I WILL FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY 

GO CHECK OUT 64FourTris46 AMAZING BOOK CALLED DECEPTION AND GIVE HER IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS SO WE CAN READ MORE OF HER AMAZING BOOK!!!!!! IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD I DONT HAVE THE VOCABULARY TO PUT IT INTO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OK AND WITH THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT: 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 The chapter not over yet!!!!!!!!! 64FourTris46 ( Her idea that she used in Deception ( THE BEST DIVERGENT FANFICTION ON WATTPAD) ) 

--------------------------------------------------

----------Four's POV-------

Tris bolts out of the chair and literally  collapses on the ground, coughing and hyperventilating with tears streaming down her face. I shake my head out, trying to get the fuzziness from the sim out of my head and stare at her with tears in my eyes.

She jumped in front of me, she saved me, she took a bullet for me. She killed herself to save me.

She sits shaking in the corner, looking petrified and in pain. I stand up and walk over to her and sink to the ground so I'm right  in front of her.

 "Tris" I say. No response. " Tris, look at me." My voice is pleading and when she finally looks at me she scrambles toward me, almost jumping on me causing me to fall backward on my butt and wraps her arms around me so tight it hurts. 

" Its ok, i'm right here." My voice is thick and the tears I was trying so hard to hold back finally escape my eyes and drip into her hair. 

She pulls away slightly and looks up at me.

" Why ar-are you cr-crying?" She hiccups looking confused. i shake my head and put my hands on her cheeks, pulling her forehead to mine.

" Never, ever ever choose me over yourself, okay? You always save yourself, no matter what. You are so so much more important than me, okay?" I whisper, She reaches up and covers my hands with hers.

" That's not true" 

" Promise me, Promise me, If it comes down to me or you, you will choose you." I beg, tears slipping down my face.

I can't live without her, if she choose me over herself the guilt would kill me, I wouldn't survive.

She doesn't respond and instead tilts her head up and presses her mouth to mine so hard that the pressure makes my lips part and her tongue slips into my mouth. Her arms wrap around my waist and she pulls herself into my lap, straddling me. My hands curl around the back of her head  as our tongues explore each others mouths.

A minute later she pulls back for breath. Breathing heavily she presses her forehead to mine.

" I will never promise you that I will watch you die at the hands of my enemy, of my Father or that if it came down to it I wouldn't pick you" 

" Tris please" 

" Im sorry" She whispers and kisses me again.Our tears mix together, and I squeeze my eyes shut at the thought of losing her.

We both pull away and I help her stand up. Everybody has gone to dinner since Tris is the last person of the day to go through her sims, which is around 4:30 and dinner is at 5. It's 5:05 now and as the hallways are empty, We hold hands as we walk to dinner and I treasure  her presence and the feeling of her skin against mine. 

----------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT 950

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Unwelcome: Divergentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें