Chapter 85: Revenge

I am SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH  I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE BUT I HAD SUPER BAD WRITING BLOCK SO IM SO SORRY BUT I HOPE THIS LONG CHAPTER WILL MAKE UP FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, ALSO DONT FORGET TO SUGGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................................please don't kill me

-------------Tris pov---------

I'm crying, so so so hard I can't breathe. 

Christina sits beside me, rubbing my back as i sob into her shoulder, she also cries silently. 

" What do I do now? How do I go on after-" I burst out in sobs and heaving for air.

" Tris just breathe, breathe. You'll get through it, ok. We are all here for you it's ok"

The gang's all here, except for the person who I want most. The thought of him makes me burst into flames and anger.

" NO you don't get it! IT'S NOT OK! IT NEVER WILL BE OK!" I scream standing up of the bed, My gaze switches to Tobias's side of the bed. I feel my friends eyes burning into my body. Shanna, Marlene, Zeke, Christina, and uri all crying, while witnessing me falling apart.

The room is dead silent, and some am I as I cry silently. My arms hanging at my sides, my eyes on his side of the bed in this horrid place.

It's then that I collapse, heartbroken and sleep deprived.

"Tris!" Uriah rushes forward to me followed by the rest of the gang, all except lynn, shanna, and well his best friend Zeke.

I lay on the cold floor, allowing the cold to seep into my bones, cooling my skin to match my heart. Cold and broken.

There is only one person in this world whose smile would warm my heart, laugh put butterflies in my stomach, voice make my eyes light up, presence make me feel at peace. 

My eyes lay open, my body limp on the cold floor, muffled voices around me, arms waving in front of me, my heart on fire, while my mind is drowning.

Then something clicks, If it weren't for marcus Tobias wouldn't have thought he was useless, thought he was worthless, thought he would never be loved, thought he would never be whole, though he was a mistake. If it weren't for marus Tobias wouldn't have had suffered from low self esteem, he wouldn't have suffered from depression, he wouldn't have been suicidal in the first place, he would have seen how amazing he was, he would have seen how talented he was, he would have seen that he was so perfect in such a imperfect way, he would have seen that I loved him so so so freaking much that it hurt.

This is Marcus fault, Marcus did this, marcus beat his child until he was broken, trying to hold himself together. I hate him, with every single  fiber in my body. 

I pick myself up of the ground and the gang stops shouting at each other

" This is Marcus fault" I say Fire in my eyes, Pure rage coursing through my veins. " It is marcus's fault" I repeat and they all stare at me, getting up off the floor from where I was. "And I owe it to Tobias to make that son of a bitch pay, and to live up to what Tobias warned Marcus we would do. Tobias may not be here to stand up and show that evil monster who he messed with, and what the price is for what he did to us is, but sure as fuck will. That asshole is going down a nd I'm going to be the one that puts him there"

lynn grins as everybody's eyes go wide. She laughs and throws her arms around Uri and christina looks behind her and at Shanna and zeke. 

" Tris is going into bad bitch mode. And Marcus is screwed. Four isn't here to show that son of a bitch marcus some.... Dauntless revenge spirit but oh man will tris. Tris, I am right with you." Lynn grins