Level-37

"Kookie, is this really necessary?" Jimin queered as he watched the younger pack his luggage for the weekend trip, watching him put some questionable pieces of clothing in the bag which Jungkook bought that morning.

"What? It's only underwear?" Jungkook muttered, packing he suitcase without a single say from Jimin.

"Women's underwear, you do know I'm a man right?" Jimin muttered, it's not like he was gonna wear it so he did see it as being pointless to have packed. Hell, they weren't even his.

"Actually, they are for men! I found this really good shop in town that sells them. I guessed your sizing but I say that they'll fit." Jungkook muttered, grinning as he held it up against his waist before messily throwing it into Jimin's suitcase. That's what he calls packing.

Jimin knew that once Jungkook left he would have to empty the back and repack it himself. "Anyways, how is your love life?" The brunet muttered, throwing gazes at Jimin to try and see his reaction to the question while trying to not seem so obvious.

He shrugged with a small frown, nothing happened yet it seemed so complicated, although he knew it was all just in his head. "Nothing happened... same old boring and uneventful life."

"How're things with Taehyung? You still like him right?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, giving his friend a playful nudge in the shoulder.

Jimin's cheeks turned red while all he could mutter was a quiet "uh" and a string of stutters that he couldn't stop. "I don't know... kinda... but I'm trying to end my crush. It's not going any further. I don't want to get hurt anymore."

"What? Why?! No, I won't allow that to happen!" Jungkook shouted dramatically, covering his mouth when he noticed how startled and confused he made poor Jimin.

"What's gotten into you? You act like it's your relationship." Jimin sighed, muttering a quiet "it's not like we have one though... Besides, he won't ever like me. So I should give up."

"Don't!"

Jimin stared in disbelief at Jungkook. "What's gotten into him...?" Jimin thought as he looked into the craziness swirling around in the younger's eyes. "Why are you so worked up?"

"Because! You two are supposed to get married and I'm supposed to be the best man so just marry him already!" Jungkook tsked, playing with Jimin clothes and cause them to wrinkle before putting them away and zipping up the suitcase.

"H-He wouldn't marry me... even if he was into guys I wouldn't be his type. He'd probably want a himbo or something instead." Jimin sighed with a pout display on his plump lips while on the other hand, Jungkook was trying not to let out some incredibly secretive information that might accidentally slip.

"Ask him out, he'll say yes." Jungkook blurted, not knowing if this could cause further questions to be thrown at him but nope. Instead, Jimin just laughed the thought off.

"Thanks but I'd like to avoid ending up in a hospital." Jimin continued to laugh while Jungkook sat next to him with a sour expression.

"You'll never know unless you try." Jungkook continued, being pushed to the edge of his breaking point. It was so frustrating.

"I kinda did already try and it didn't end well... can we change the topic please-"

"Oh my god... Jimin. TAEHYUNG FUCKING LIKES YOU!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, quickly covering his mouth after saying it like it was going to change anything.

Jimin narrowed his eyes and glared at his friend. "What are you on about?"

"Taehyung told me yesterday that he likes you. You. He would like to date you. I also remember you saying that you have a crush on him so just ask him out already!" Kookie screamed but Jimin was even more confused. Jimin tried to tell Taehyung but was shot down and embarrassed before he even got the chance.