Level-24

Jimin groaned as he finally entered his house and slam the door behind him. "Stupid Hoseok..." Jimin muttered as he kicked his shoes off at the front door, noticing that his brother's shoes weren't there. He guessed that he must have gone to a friends.

Jimin sighed, "great, alone like usual." He should probably "work" then. Jimin threw his bag with his shoes and went into the kitchen, searching the fridge to only find nothing of his interests. "Maybe I'll order takeaway."

Jimin took out his phone and groaned. "I want to be healthy but healthy food tastes bad..." He needed food though or else he might grow sick again.

At this point, he didn't even want to eat or play video games. He just wanted the day to be over. He heard his phone vibrate in his pocket and couldn't have been quick enough to take it out, not caring who it is- unless it was Hoseok. Then he would care a little.

"Hello?!" Jimin asked, a little too excited for the phone call. He checked the caller ID after he asked. He needs to change Taehyung's name. He's not really a bully to him anymore.

"Hey, I showed mom my score and was really happy! We're going out for dinner and my mom wants you to come so... like if you're free at six maybe you could join us?" Taehyung asked, making Jimin smile. He couldn't have been happier with the offer.

"T-that would be great!" Jimin cheered. He was glad that he wouldn't have to make his own food. Also to leave the house because even he has to admit that it gets lonely being on your own for so long. Especially after what happened at school, even if he is spending time with Taehyung, it's better than no one.

"Cool! We can pick you up at your house and wear something dressy but casual. We're going to a nice restaurant." Taehyung cheered before hanging up, leaving Jimin confused.

Six o'clock wasn't as far away as he would hope because he can be a slight pain to dress up for occasions like this. He didn't know how dressed up and how casual he should be. What was the ratio? Fifty, fifty? Seventy, thirty? He didn't know.

Taehyung's family is so nice- and he sort of made a fool of himself by getting sick so he wants to impress them today. There is no need to but he felt like he had to.

He rushed up to his bedroom and went through his clothes which were extremely limited. Most of them were sweaters as well which he doesn't know if they are appropriate or not. Although since most of them have pictures of animated rabbits and kittens as well as soft pastel colours- he is guessing that they aren't.

While pulling apart his clothes, he found one of the only cool pieces of clothing which he had. A simple black leather jacket. He grabbed it and smelt the material. It was musty since he hasn't worn it in a while. Yet he shrugged it off and doused it in his favourite scented body mist. Once he used enough it smelt great again.

He was actually decently surprised to hang out with Taehyung today, he needed something to cheer him up after the whole argument with Hoseok.

He threw his jacket on the bed and went through his different button-up shirts. A white shirt looks so bland but he wants to look straight Taehyung. Yes, he did just say that.

After picking up the white shirt, agreeing with himself that he should look straight enough to not make Taehyung weirded out. He got changed quickly into the shirt with a pair of black knee ripped jeans, falling over now and again as he tried to pull up the extremely tight jeans up his legs.

He then spent the next half an hour staring in the mirror while playing with his hair. He didn't know why he was putting so much effort into his appearance. Maybe it was the thought that he was going to an upper-class restaurant? That is the story he was sticking to at least.