Level-41

Although Taehyung's own desires made him set an alarm for six in the morning so he could do some training before the final match in the evening he couldn't move. Well, it's not that he couldn't but instead chose not to. The fear of accidentally waking Jimin up washed over him. He never knew how beautiful someone could look while they sleep. His breath was completely taken away when he found Jimin cuddling in his arms as he woke up. He didn't want to ruin such a precious moment.

Taemin and Jungkook never came back to the hotel room last night so they can only imagine where they wounded up, probably something similar to what happened to the other guys at the party last night. That is at least what he thinks had happened. However, he couldn't be more grateful for the situation. Mostly because he was given alone time with the most important person in the world to him.

Jimin tossed and turned in Taehyung's embrace, slowly waking up with a yawn, regretful that he woke up so early. He parted his eyelids open- barely and looked up at Taehyung with a blank face. "Taehyung? Sorry... I keep cuddling you."

"I don't mind... you were keeping me warm." Taehyung smiled, playing with Jimin's hair while he was still half asleep. "It's better than morning training."

"You have the match today... you have to practice." Jimin grumbled, rubbing his eyes red and sore until they'd finally complete open. He pulled away from Taehyung's hold and slowly pushed himself off of the bed, sitting on his knees as he looked around the room, noticing how dark it was. "What time is it."

"It's a little over six in the morning." Taehyung answered, finding it amusing to watch Jimin while he was still so drowsy. Taehyung laughed as he listened to him whine about how early it was.

"Why so early? Ugh, I need more sleep." Jimin groaned, falling back into Taehyung's arms, snuggling up into his chest, trying to get into the cosy and warm position he once found himself in.

"Your right, I should probably get up and practice." Taehyung chuckled, ruffling the latter's head as he left the bed and falling butt-first into the floor.

"Not right now! It's so early." Jimin grumbled, wiggling towards the edge of the bed and looked down at Taehyung, frowning as he watched Tae crawl over to his suitcase and search through his clothes for something clean to wear.

"You're the one that told me to practice since the team has our big game today." Taehyung retorted jokingly as he pulled out a hoodie and shorts. "Maybe I should shower first..."

"I take it back! Please come back. The bed lost all of its heat! Please I'm cold!" Jimin whined as he tossed and turn, trying to warm up the mattress again but found it useless when he realized he just wasted his energy and became even colder.

"Too late!" Taehyung laughed, reorganizing his luggage before closing it. Jimin kept quiet as he watched him grab his things from around the room. Jimin could tell he was preparing for a shower.

"So he's really going to head to practice."

"Taehyung... did you forgive me for what I did to you in Planet of Battle Art?" Jimin asked, frowning when he saw Taehyung drop all of his things on the floor. "Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up, should I?"

"I-I'm sorry..." Taehyung stuttered, kneeling on the carpeted floor as he tried to collect everything again.

"I used that game as an outlet. I'm sorry you were one of my victims. My parents left me and my brother alone with nothing. We both came from a ruined home. I didn't want us to be forced into an orphanage and get separated. I had to pay the bills that came into the house and make the government believe we had a guardian. I was too young to earn money so I scammed people online to get it. Even when I became of age it was already a force of habit. I lied to my brother but I know he knows everything." Jimin spilt his heart out as he pathetically clung to the bedsheets to give him a form of comfort. "We were finally getting close again... I don't want it to get ruined."