Level-5

Jimin sighed to himself as he killed another clan. He didn't feel the burning rush anymore and instead just felt the emptiness which appeared only recently. No matter how many people he virtually kills it doesn't go away.

Jimin popped open his third can of Red Bull that day and chugged it down, whipping the drops away from his bottom lip before getting back to his day of 'fun'. Although it wasn't that much fun when he felt a certain absence of warmth and kindness.

The black-haired boy sighed and continued playing his game, getting bored really quickly and decided to knock it off and closed his computer before releasing and agonizingly long and dry moan of boredom.

He was... well, bored. He was bored, tired, and felt somewhat sad. He just wanted to have something to do.

/ / / / / /

Taehyung rubbed his dry eyes as he continued to stare at the computers' screens which he has been looking at for the past three hours in the dark. He yawned and stretched his limbs, hissing when he hears something in him break. He grabbed both ends of his head and instantly pulled his head to one side and cracked his neck, following the same procedures again but instead pulled his head to the opposite side. Once fully stretched out he went back to his 'research'. That's right, he wasn't kidding.

Instead of studying for his maths test which could either make or break his career as an international football star, he instead did research on the person that stole his magical Yeti creature weapon, which in defence was limited edition.

"I'm gonna find you," he yawned and tried to keep his eyes focused on his screen. "Baby J." He finished his sentence and tried to do as much research as he can, considering him not being a professional hacker he tried his very best which is more than he can ever say on his past math's tests.

He took the image of Baby J in the file of player that killed the Yetti creature and put it into reverse image search but sadly that was a dead end when it brought him back to the same website he got the picture from in the first place. He then googled the user name and see if there were any matches or hits that could be linked to the theft but sadly only the website again with the image that Taehyung stole in the first place came up as well as some American rapper dude which was absolutely no interest to him.

Then, after many hours of searching, he finally realized that all of his hard work and precious time has gone to complete waste in searching for a person that is more than likely going to be a sad, lonely, middle-aged man that only find joy in taunting people.

The only lead he had was when he found a phone number attached to Baby J's 'Planet of battle art' player account but then realized the phone number was inactive.

'This asshole is a real pro at hiding'. Taehyung thought. Not one working phone number was up. Not one social media account. Not one email account. Nothing was found. Not a name, picture or anything.

"Taehyung. I think you've gone insane." Jungkook muttered as he watched the older search continuously online. He didn't know that one could obsess so much over one little thing.

"Jungkook. This person took what is rightfully mine. Who knows how many people he is doing this too! I have to find them and get our stuff!" Taehyung cursed as he slammed his computer shut. "I don't get it! Planet of battle art strictly does not allow other players to steal so how is he getting away with it?!"

"I mean... he technically did get the last hit before the monster died so he didn't really steal." Jungkook muttered shyly, scratching his cheek and looking down at the ground.

"Fuck! You're right! He must have known what he was doing!" He hissed and hit his head and pulled his hair. He was literally going insane. "I tried everything to find this dude but nothing is working! He is like a ninja online or something!"