Level-15

Hoseok sighed in frustration as he stared at his blank notebook. He tried to think of ideas to make his date tonight as special as it can be for the most important person in his life. The coach was out sick so today's lesson was thought by none other than the team's captain, Kim Taehyung.

He didn't have time to put up with him so he sat on the bench to try and think of romantic ideas for his date. "Roses are romantic, right? I could get him a bouquet..." Hoseok sighed to himself and wrote the idea down as he tried to think of something else. "Chocolate maybe? No, too cliche. Jewellery -? No, too early for something as extra as that. Maybe I should just stick to the flowers."

"Hey, what are you up to?"

Hoseok looked up and sighed in relief, it was only Jungkook. "Well... you can keep a secret, right?" Jungkook nodded with a smile plastered on his face as he looked at the older. "Well... I have a crush on Jimin and I'm thinking of ideas for a date I had planned with him for tonight."

"Really?!" Jungkook squealed and sat down beside his Hyung and looked at what he planned so far. "Hm... do you have any ideas of where you will be taking him?"

"I was thinking of a restaurant but nothing classy, we are both heading out after practice so we both brought casual clothes to change into before heading out." Hoseok sighed, scratching his head. "I was thinking of maybe that new barbecue restaurant that opened up a while back beside the mall. I heard good things from it. Then maybe we could get some dessert... I don't know." Hoseok sighed and scratched his head, he was getting really worked up from this.

"What are yous doing?" Kai spoke up, coming over to the two boys and tried peeking into the notebook Hoseok was writing in.

"Hoseok is planning a date with-"

"Jungkook! I literally just asked if you could keep a secret and you said 'yes'! What happened to that?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook's mouth formed into and o shape as he muttered: "oh.... oops." Hoseok just shook his head at the younger and continued to write random things down.

"Hoseok got a date? Who's the lucky lady?" Kai wiggled his eyebrows but then stopped when Hoseok didn't say anything. "Is it a guy?"

Hoseok slowly nodded in reply. "I asked Jimin out on a date."

"The ner- the-the new dude on the cheer team?" Kai corrected himself, he watched many fights involving Hoseok that is about Jimin and he really did not want to be caught up in a fight. Especially considering how painful his punches seemed.

"Y-yeah, I really like him. Just don't tell the rest of the team yet, they are all homophobic assholes." The redhead frowned as he tapped the led of his pencil against the page of his notepad.

"Sure thing bro. Did you plan anything special for your date?" Kai asked and watched the other just shrug.

"I was planning on bringing him to dinner at a restaurant after both of our practices ends. I was thinking we could get some dessert, buy him some flowers and... I don't know." Hoseok sighed, rubbing his head to think harder. He wanted his date to be perfect.

"What about you bring him to the city centre's fountain show. It goes off every night at eight." Kai suggested and Hoseok stopped to think, that actually sounded like a quite good idea.

"Aw! That sounds so romantic!" Jungkook awed at the idea and imagined what it would be like if his significant other put so much hard work into coming up with the perfect date.

"Yeah, that sounds really good actually, thanks."

/ / / / /

Jimin and Taemin both headed back to the locker room to get cleaned up before the football team would finish practice without feeling awkward. They both stood at opposite ends of the shower rooms and both promised not to look at each other at all while showering since, well, they would be naked and that would be weird.

Jimin brought his own special shampoo from home to smell extra nice for his date and his own special lavender-scented body wash that slightly clashed with his strawberry shampoo but he smelt delicious either way so he was happy.